3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 14.01.22 10:37 pm

Battlefield 4 takes a very long time to load. (Battlefield 4)

people help for a very long time to load the game in online mode for about 10-15 minutes ... when changing cards, it can finally load indefinitely ....
my system is i7 4770 16Gb 4Gb Video Geforce 970 ssd disk for 256 GB and Internet 100mb / s
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 14.01.22

marrader Go
to the servers with the smallest pin. 970Ti does not exist.

m
marrader 14.01.22

nickSIA typo
) just 970
my ping shows 5-20 no more

M
Mewel 14.01.22

what Windows costs and how long? the screw was installed fresh or transferred to the ssd image from the hdd?

r
ravers 14.01.22

There is no point in discussing because BF is not loaded so much. Demolition (with registry cleaning ( Revo Uninstaller )) and reinstallation of the game and origin.

M
ManiacFPS 14.01.22

Usually the game takes a long time to load, if it is on a regular HDD, it loads very quickly on an SSD....that's the most basic answer...if you don't dig too deep.

f
fashionable 14.01.22

Yeah, and update the drivers, so everyone is advised on every forum. RENEW! You know what it's like to ask on the forums! UPDATE THE FUCKING DRIVERS, HOW TO UPDATE, SIGN UP! :))))

Y
Yurcheg Nikitin 14.01.22

There may also be a problem in this case (I myself got caught on this):
Other clients are open - steam or a soap client, close everything - and restart the origin, it took me a long time to load because of the soap client !!!!