3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Yaroslavovich 14.01.22 10:37 pm

What gives the quest "exercises in higher alchemy"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the question is in the cap. Passed this quest and what has changed? Became a high alchemist? It seems that all recipes, potions, bombs and the duration of them remained the same.
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOC 14.01.22

In fact, apart from the opportunity to play gwent and trade with Gremist, it does nothing.

Y
Yarshal 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
A merchant appears from whom you can buy the best recipes and other gear. As far as I remember, you cannot trade with him until the task is completed. + you can play cards with him, and the quest itself is interesting.

A
Alexander Yaroslavovich 14.01.22

yarshal
is that merchant who is in the same place, under the tree with the rest of the druids? you can trade with him without this quest and buy recipes. but he does not sell clothes

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich "... a merchant who is in the same place, under a tree with the rest of the druids .."
This is an ordinary "herbalist"
After the quest, it becomes possible to trade with Gremist himself (by the way, his name is a reference to the incarnation of Hermes - "Trismegistus" - the creator and the patron of alchemy ;) )
Of value - he has quite a few recipes, and a potion of "zeroing" skills", well, Gwent ;)

A

Old_Nick
Well, gwent is understandable. and recipes can be found these or bought from others. in theory, he explains to Geralt something very valuable with regards to alichemy, knowledge that few people have access to. and in the end, everything stays the same. you could do this: you go through the quest, and as a reward, he upgrades a couple of ordinary recipes to excellent ones. or, for example, an improved "swallow" to an excellent one, which, apart from the Gremist, on these lands they do not know how to do. or gives the recipe for a new bomb. In general, the quest is not well thought out.

A
AnatolyKest 14.01.22

If so, what gives the quest? Why go through it then? You can leave almost all the quests untouched, many of the main quests do not really give anything, except for moving along the plot. Why bother with such questions.

G
GventPlayer 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
After completing the quest "Exercise in Higher Alchemy", the recipe merchant Yolar disappears. And now the missing recipes like a great blizzard can be bought ONLY FROM HIM

A

tolkus
do not exaggerate and confuse ordinary witcher orders, simple tasks and tasks for improvements. Geralt asks "who can I learn alchemy from?" he is sent to Gremistu. you pass - you get nothing. what did he learn? maybe you know one? there is a quest "master armorer", there is a quest "swords and dumplings", and so on, that is, quests to improve performance. where you actually get the reward. but nothing here. I mean, nothing at all. except for the opportunity to trade

N
Ninth_Satan 14.01.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
gives an excellent swallow at the battle in kaer morhen, if you choose to have the Vesemir create potions, and not patch the wall.

A

Ninth_Satan
I found a recipe for an excellent swallow somewhere on lvl 16

A

thanks for answers. I found the answer to my question. The game is chic, of course, but in many ways it is a little bit not thought out. I hope the ending doesn't disappoint.

O
OLOLOSHKka 14.01.22

Teaches "CORRECT" to thump

o
origin 14.01.22

You know, but I don’t understand how the witcher forgot all the recipes, IMHO this is not right, if there was a recipe, but there are no ingredients, then everything is clear and logical.

A

origd
he forgot a lot of things, so he forgot that at the beginning of the game any drowner can stagger him at lvl 1.

K
Kuvutvu 14.01.22

I went through this quest stupidly for the sake of a card for Gwent. By the way, in the quest there is a harmless succubus - I drove the druid away from her (or who is he there?) - is there a continuation, otherwise it would be a pity if the druid brings someone and kills the horned one.

M
Mr Great Game Lord 26.07.22

yarshal The
quest is fucking awesome, no questions, but why fuck - you can't play cards with him, and he doesn't sell any recipes - only one was on the full moon potion. So there is little sense from him, except perhaps runes with glyphs, but skills to reset, otherwise pfe - I thought the consequences would be more interesting.

M
Mr Great Game Lord 26.07.22

Alexander Yaroslavovich
is not any Ninth_Satan
hospadi, but I have already collected almost all the excellent potions and bombs in Velen-Novigrad!