3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powershotsx 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Logitech G27 settings - your configs? (Project CARS)

Good day.

Interested in settings on the 27th. I started the game on the "Pro" with disabled help systems - because it's not x ... "realism".
With standard feedback settings, the steering is very soft and feels like a comfortable road sedan, and this is a BMW M3 GT.
It's useful to "pick" and in general ruin everything ... In short, the sensations have increased, but VERY much!

Who took part in testing or set up very well on the 27th, please share your experience.

Thanks!
21 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 14.01.22

powershotsx
It's unlikely that you will find g27 owners in large numbers at all.

m
mig64 14.01.22

powershotsx
... I have a Driving Force GT - the same crap "very soft and feels like a comfortable road sedan". I tried it with and without Logitech software, "comfort" does not go away))))
I'll dig today.

m
mig64 14.01.22

FORCE FEEDBACK

Does the FFB feel wrong?

A detailed guide on FFB settings will be published in the near future. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of recommended settings from members of the WMD community. Do not forget that the feedback function is directly dependent on the processes occurring in the physics system, so changing the settings of the car will affect your feelings (for example, castor, camber, tire pressure, etc.). The number of settings is huge and everyone can get what they want!
http://www.wmdcars.ru/projectcars/expectations-on-realism

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.01.22

http://www.wmdcars.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=137

p
powershotsx 14.01.22

Thanks for the information! Let's wait for a clear explanation.

p
powershotsx 14.01.22

XBoy360
I don't see the point of buying PCars or any simulator at all if there is no steering wheel. I noticed a lot of discussions of the game and most of the trolls do not have steering wheels!) How can you even rate a sim by pressing the buttons ?!

v
vftor 14.01.22

It would be interesting how you can adequately configure this hack.

r
real remi 14.01.22

mig64
I have the same steering wheel and in the next topic I wrote that in the beta when I played, the feedback was cool, but in this one, there was no resistance, only when cornering, and so when I hit and exit the road, there was no reaction, the settings were messed up, you’ll understand, the second day I’m trying at random and the result is still not satisfied, before in a straight line on all the bumps it gave to the steering wheel, but now how you swim and no reaction ((waiting for detailed descriptions

m
mixxxa163 14.01.22

mig64
is there settings for this wheel? I bought it yesterday and can't set it up properly.

K
Ksardex 14.01.22

And tell me, I also bought a G27, the problem is that at the beginning of the race, before the start, the steering wheel wedges to the right. I will be glad to help.

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.01.22

Who understands English - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22122-G25-G27-SETUP-GUIDE
I drive myself with such settings, in general I am satisfied, though the steering wheel is rather weak, but judging by the guide, you need to increase the "Tire force". I'll try to raise it myself today, and if I don't forget, I'll unsubscribe.

C
Caliscan 14.01.22

Steering wheels for 2-3 thousand rubles is completely crap? Does it make sense to take them or is there no more sense than from a gamepad?

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.01.22

caliskan
I think there is a meaning, but you won't be able to feel a normal return. Especially given the current prices, earlier such steering wheels cost 1.5k each and then they were not very good, but now they still spend money ... I was lucky, I grabbed a G27 for 9.5k, just before the fall of the ruble. At first it was a pity for the money, the amount is rather big, and then it got involved. If you want to learn and have fun, then you should take a good steering wheel. And if you play a couple of evenings, then take a gamepad, you can play other games on it.

C
Caliscan 14.01.22

973_ALuKaRD_973 There
is a gamepad but in racing. I don't like to play it very much. the car turns too fast. softer controls are needed. I'm thinking about the steering wheel. but it's a pity to buy an expensive one. maybe he'll just get dusty

p
powershotsx 14.01.22

It is not worth spoiling the impression of simulators i.e. buy a cheap steering wheel. In reality, we have no way to buy a car, maintain and spend money on real tracks, so why spoil the "affordable" virtual feeling? This is advice, but it's up to you.

S
SLK 14.01.22

caliskan
The most affordable option for Logitech DRIVING FORCE GT, it seems to me that it makes no sense to buy a steering wheel cheaper

a
assassin665 14.01.22

Simply put in the feedback calibration:
gain relative change - 1.00
- retraction relative change - 1.00
- bracket relative change - 1.00,
and then in the machine feedback settings set the master scale to 50.
This adds sensitivity links, and so- also removes the problem of the lack of response to the demolition of the bridge.

B
Burrut 14.01.22

I can’t understand what the problem is in the game or in undertuning, the g27 steering wheel on a kart when I drive on the mechanics, when I downshift to whatever speed I turn it on, it goes down sequentially. For example, I was driving on 4 and turn on 2, and switch to third. What can be who knows?

A
Alexey Narchenko 14.01.22

Burrut
because on real maps the switch is on the petals.

B
Burrut 14.01.22

Alexey Narchenko
Well, I suspected so! As well as on the test drive ferreri, also on those machines on which petals are in life and petals in the game. So I look at the PC in my opinion all the cars that have petals in life, or a sequential box. Truth drove so far only on maps.