3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTF-OMG 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Moxxi Slot Machine Hack\'d (Borderlands 2)

The file is now in the PG cheats section, I'm tired of uploading it to rghost.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/borderlands_2_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_moxxi_slot_machine_hack-54878/
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 14.01.22

Thank you I've been using it for 2 days now

B
BeaverSid 14.01.22

Can't you hack a golden chest this way???

m
misha_con 14.01.22

How can you hack the orange class mod?

B
BeaverSid 14.01.22

WTF-OMG
Hack not golden keys, but make it so that you get not fiols from the chest, but orange things. What's with the trainer?
And what nafig flood, if the question is on the topic of hacking a redhead?
And what's with the questions in a personal? The question is not about the INSTRUCTIONS for hacking slot machines (thanks, by the way, I use it), but specifically about the tasks of the loot that falls out of the golden chest.

L
LLOKI 14.01.22

Explain how to inject into borderlands2.exe and if possible in detail...

S
Sh1lleR 14.01.22

I lox my square does not appear :C

Z
Zackerok 14.01.22

I do just that, but nothing happens, it's empty at the bottom
ZY to nubo doperlo how to do it (just 1 time I use this program)

v
vano1243 14.01.22

Nifiga brother does not work, the script is not activated no matter how many times you click on it, and if you expand it and activate child values, it still does not work.

c
cruiser 14.01.22

Everything works. It is shown, explained and chewed that even I entered the first time. Many thanks to WTF-OMG for the work! Sincerely...

S
Sh1lleR 14.01.22

WTF-OMG
On the working side.

D
Dina_Mit 14.01.22

Will have to try.

h
hooinane 14.01.22

Cool topic. Working. Thank you.

A
AxelV777 14.01.22

I do everything according to the instructions, but the Cheat Engine does not open, as soon as I click on the file, it stupidly cannot open it.

B
BeaverSid 14.01.22

AxelV777
Do you have Cheat Engine installed? If not, what are the questions?

L
LoDeRRuS 14.01.22

exactly the same problem was done a little differently http://rghost.ru/40738785/image.png after 1 point, click on open existing file (marked in the photo with a circle) and open Slot.Ct after that it should work if it doesn’t work again download this archive http://rghost.ru/40739009 has the same Slot.ct in it (it's just that if you download it through a browser, then there is a broblem with a farm, I personally showed the Slot.html format and because of this CE did not open it and there are no problems with the archive should arise

M
Moiva 14.01.22

ATP to the author for the program

D
DELDEL2 14.01.22

The instruction is of course very stupid + does not work. I can record a video on how to do it in 2 clicks

M
Moiva 14.01.22

Yes, and it's all clear))

3N0T 14.01.22

Everything works great.
The author has explained everything well.
For which a huge THANK YOU!

d
demoncool07 14.01.22

By the way, a bird whispered in my ear that they seem to know how to hack weapon stats abroad, but I don’t know how, they say there is some kind of willow tree program. They are making an adapted version for BL2, it is not ready yet, but work is underway.