3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 14.01.22 10:50 pm

setup.exe won't start (Fallout: New Vegas)

Good day. I'm having trouble installing the game. I have already downloaded this New Vegas three times and all to no avail. The fact is that earlier, when I downloaded the repack for the first time, everything started up for me, but later I deleted the game and hoped to download it again if something happened. But it wasn't there... I downloaded it again, run setup.exe, select the installation language and that's it... Nothing happens. And so with three repacks. BUT I noticed one curious thing in the task manager, in the processes. When I run setup and a window pops up with a choice of language, I have two processes setup.exe * 32 and setup.tmp * 32. When I select any of the languages, these two processes disappear. Please help, I don't know what is the problem
1 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav97 14.01.22

You need to download exactly the original without any modifications, only the standard ones should be there, and not the updated version, but it’s easier to go to the store and buy a Fallout New Vegas disc and you won’t have problems with it, but don’t try to buy or download such a Fallout New Vegas- Ultimate Edition by no means.