3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skilldex 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Arsenalgrinch leaves

The Grinch is out of business. sad ;-(

15 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 14.01.22

3D8K was also hit and banned by the oilers. And the Grinch left behind all the materials and method of use, so that his activities, in his words, "can be continued by anyone or even done better."

S
Skilldex 14.01.22

-SR-
Ehh, how I would like to return 2010-2011, when the Vanomas, Abduli and Ozons were just starting their activities. And it was endless to look at their squabble. Vanomas releases a video and Abdul is aggroing at him, and because Abdul is aggroing at Vanomas, Ozone starts aggroing at Abdul. Yes, and Gamaz still sometimes participated. Damn that was awesome :-(

-
-SlashuuR- 14.01.22

Yes, you have a bathyscaphe
Ozone was originally considered a sinner, because. he bullied everyone in a row for the sake of PR and filmed all sorts of shit (including "mocked a sick child (Gamaz)"), and Vanomas seemed to even be protected from him. Then there was a case with a video card (if you are interested, you can find videos on YouTube where everything is described in detail) and Vanomas began to punish, who later became one of the main enemies of Abdulovera. Something like this. Now Abdul is gone. Gamaz, I think, has matured and realized what kind of crap he filmed before. Vanomas somehow gained 100k degenerates and is begging from them, justifying the nickname "homeless". And Ozone removes any UG, periodically eating beer and all the haters, but few people remember him. This fun was replaced by millions of minecrafters, mares beauty bloggers who watch 13-year-old girls, all sorts of glamorous Ivangei, claw CSers (I have absolutely nothing against skill players with many years of experience, such as the Russian Butcher with Sugar or trolls like the Grinch, we are talking about those who open a bunch of boxes for spectator money and promote sites with a scam, scoring on the game itself), Elez's cerebral palsy and just turned YouTube into feces. A feces filled with advertisements for scammers (ala "buy a game on my site 3 times cheaper"), mediocrity promoted for money and Sasha Spielberg's pads.

S
Skilldex 14.01.22

-SR-
Do you think Abdul will return? I don’t believe that he stopped his activities because of one hater. Maybe he continues to make videos, but under a different name?

g
gtaman 14.01.22

Grinch
3D8K
Vanomases, Abduli and Ozones
glamorous Ivangei, clawed Xers
like Russian Butcher with Sugar
Sasha Spielberg

Damn, who are all these people?!

S
Skilldex 14.01.22

V-Nine
Do you know who this is? Oh, you missed a lot! Though...

g
gtaman 14.01.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff.
I guess who they are by occupation, but no more.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

And these are your internet heroes? Pff horror)
I hope this is not the only thing that Runet can boast of? =] Some ghouls these vanomases, ozones and others. Not serious? And these are the modern authorities of Runet? Did I understand everything correctly? )

T
TIGERblack 14.01.22

V-Nine
Who the hell are these people?!
It's trash.

W
Wing42 14.01.22

Grinch
3D8K
Vanomases, Abduli and Ozones
glamorous Ivangei, claw CSers like Sasha Spielberg's
Russian Butcher with Sugar Wow, it looks like they have grown up and began to think not with their heads, but with their heads. I did not know such in the days of their ... "greatness".

-
-SlashuuR- 14.01.22

Oh, you missed a lot!
Yes, no)

I hope this is not the only thing that Runet can boast of? =] Some ghouls these vanomases, ozones and others. Not serious? And these are the modern authorities of Runet? Did I understand everything correctly? )
On the contrary, the Vanomas and the Ozones filmed all sorts of shit, and watching their srach was just fun. As for the concept of "Runet authority", I think this is no longer relevant, because. anyone can buy ads and gain 1kk audience, regardless of the quality of the content produced.

Do you think Abdul will return? I don’t believe that he stopped his activities because of one hater. Maybe he continues to make videos, but under a different name?
Abdul will not return. Why he left, look at his appeal. As for another name, there is Stolypin, whom many take for him, but xs.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 14.01.22

King, come back, the Sith are fucking.

L
LightHOwUSE 14.01.22

Without development, everything fizzles out. Firstly, I did not understand why he did not introduce advertising for himself. I have never seen anyone write anything about this in the comments. Only a complete cretin can be against harmless earnings, someone who also puffs - to create a video that, among other things, this cretin is watching. Secondly, DayZ was complete shit. Dota stupid mats. KSS has already cut through everything. The tanks remained, but there were few Lubych, and the rest did not really pearl. Thirdly, a hobby should not take more than an hour or two a day. If it takes a life, then fuck it's a hobby.

So the prank rests not only on the author, but also on the victim. Moreover, the victim is 80% of the prank, because 20% of the author lies in the ability to dilute the victim into angry monologues. Oleg Parchimchikov, unfortunately, only a few. And in the KSS and Tanks they are unlikely to be found. So - as for me, he made the right decision about returning to work. I wish him to find a middle ground and do one prank a month, but not feel tense.

r
rPeBoJL 14.01.22

another unfulfilled childhood dream. pichalka...

W
Wing42 14.01.22

And will it be allowed to wave a dried duck foot to those leaving? They say it's good luck.