3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targony 14.01.22 10:50 pm

NVIDIA GeForce Experience low resolution (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. For some reason, GeForce Experience has recently been recommending a low resolution for the Witcher. If you manually set more, then it advises the lowest settings. Everything was fine before.
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz
16 Gb
1920 x 1080, 60 Hz
Windows 10 Pro
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 14.01.22

Syava Targonius
Do you hope for experience? when I put new firewood I don’t put experiments, because I don’t need it

s
st029 14.01.22

Syava Targonius
Is there nothing else to do?
Guys, my cat won't come to me when I start The Witcher 3? And when there was patch 1.04, the cat came up.

c
cold light 14.01.22

NVIDIA GeForce Experience tends to push framerates up to 60 at the expense of visuals. If you are satisfied with your picture at a frequency of, for example, 45 frames, then simply do not pay attention to the recommendations of the program.

U
UnholyChaplain 14.01.22

Cold light
rather, he makes a picture at the expense of FPS.

c
cold light 14.01.22

Bill123
perhaps, it depends on the settings in the program, you can set the priority either to quality or to fps. Well, the program likes to recommend the minimum settings before the first launch of the game, in principle, regardless of the system

L
LaOladaaaaa 14.01.22

GeForce Experience is crap, not a program, it's easier to manually set the graphics, and check the FPS ...

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

I agree!) No need to install it at all)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 14.01.22

Syava Targonius
I have on the 970th he chooses medium-high in all games)) Shit, in short, that's all.

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.01.22

Heh, I recently argued on the forum to one individual that this program is so-so, it’s better to pick the settings for 5 minutes, but you don’t like this business - in any game there are low / medium / high presets, just business. By the way, this experience sometimes greatly slows down the system at startup.

c
china777 14.01.22

I don't have a witcher in NVIDIA GeForce Experience at all - although the GOG game is awesome!!! Does anyone have similar?
(it's just not in the list of games, the list was updated - it doesn't help!)