3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kit90 14.01.22 10:50 pm

Impressions from the release version of the game! (Planet Side 2)

Fire game! for me nostalgia for BF2142 squared! I already bought Stasha Mani.
53 Comments
Sort by:
n
number 9 large 14.01.22

The game is awesome in all respects, there has never been such a scale in games.

M
MisterMIKL 14.01.22

normal game)

B
Booby 14.01.22

I don't understand the rave reviews.
At the moment the game is just shit.
Raw code is constantly showing itself.
I hope in the future I will finalize it to a playable version.

Claims:
1) constant lags and disconnects
2) Inconvenient aiming, character control (as for aiming, I understand that this is a free-to-play feature, specially at the first levels they made hunya so that it would not be convenient to play, they stimulate further pumping)
3) Indistinguishable opponents - it is visually difficult to distinguish one's own from others.
4) Terrible management of air and ground transport, (they will be sawing here for a long time)
5) at the moment there is no training in the game, what to do with generators and other points (which can be captured) is not clear for a new user,
and it’s not worth talking about training for different classes at all
6) Despite the huge scale, battles are fought only in certain points (the epicenter of the battle may be in a narrow corridor, although
vehicles uselessly drive and fly on the street)
7) Emptiness inside. At some points, the game just "stops". On a 10 km map, the player does not know what to do, even if he has transport. He just toils at least in one direction then in the other

A little video with the flaws of the game
- the dude can't get out
this video clearly shows how the game is unfriendly to a new user

most of the video running from the spawn point to the epicenter of the battle

K
Kit90 14.01.22

Booby - I had a disconnect only a couple of times, the server where I played was closed for a while and I switched to another one, I play on Euro servers. Indistinguishable opponents - personally, as the first time I respawned, I immediately knocked down the first tyrant - because he was of a different color, and to this day I can distinguish everyone normally, sometimes I accidentally crushed the allies - but because of their stupidity, climb under the tank (by the way, there is a fawn on Q as in Battle). In terms of aiming, I also didn’t quite catch what you mean, I made the mouse more active and I aim normally. Regarding transport - so far I'm only on tanks. As for training, I don’t think it’s necessary, it’s not difficult to do everything yourself, by destroying the generator you deprive the enemy of shields around the perimeter that prevent the union from passing through the equipment, as well as the influx of resources - as I understand it, I can be wrong. I also did not catch the claim about the scale,
Emptiness inside. At some points, the game simply "stops" - you press M (map) and you spawn in another place, sometimes you can even throw yourself in a capsule, right in the thick of the fighting - like in Warhammer.
--
What are my claims:
Everything on the map is too small, I found how to make the map bigger, not the objects on it.
Sometimes the game sags in FPS.
There are also strong lags, but the game is new and there are a lot of people - so this should be expected.
-
And so at the moment everything suits me, there are a lot of opportunities for MMO, you can have fun more than one evening in the company on Skype)

A
AGRESSORLP 14.01.22

1 nostalgia for 2142 +
2 terrible optimization -
3 giant map +
4 menus in the game is just awful! you need to understand -
5 to 70% of designations, names, etc. are written ##IU -
6 everything is the same, the difference is only in the color of the infantry armor. at medium distances you often line up in your own way and after 2-3 seconds an inscription appears above your head that he is in your team. -
7 3 factions are fighting at the same time +

there is an ambiguous impression, you need to wait for fixes and preferably optimization, at medium settings it looks wretched and at high settings it eats too much

Z
ZadrotiKO 14.01.22

1) Very very very lag -
2) Good graphics, for a free game +
3) Big battles on tanks, planes, etc. +
4) I don’t know how, but you won’t enter the game during the day 0_o -
So the game is designed for good hardware and for fans of Battlefield

m
morthurert 14.01.22

5 to 70% of designations, names, etc. are written ##IU -
This is treated by switching the game language to English through the launcher

It is simply impossible to play the game: it is very unstable and crashes every 10 minutes. Yes, and lies more. But I was pleased with the scale of the game and nostalgia for Battlefield 2142

S
SKOOOR 14.01.22

Cool toy!!! I've been playing non-stop for three days. I didn’t expect the game at all and I wasn’t impressed by the videos. I sat down to play because Black OPS2 failed. The cartoon did not last more than three days, and there is still time before the release of FAR EDGE 3. And here I downloaded it for free from STIM and go!

Brief conclusions after three days:
- all old-schoolers who once trudged from the DUNE strategy will like it. This is DUNE from the first person.
- will appeal to those who trudged from Batla 2142.
- to everyone who loves large-scale battles.
- will appeal to everyone who has no money. You can play for FREE + bend down calmly and without DONATE.
- all tankers will like it.
- Pilots will like it.
- like snipers.
- likes infantrymen (+ four classes).
Requirements: normal Internet, and more or less normal hardware.

Not like the one who is waiting for GRAPHON BF3.

About DONAT. I paid $25 for BO2, $30 for VARzi. And I don’t play BO2 anymore, but VARzi is in question. That is, if I like to play here, then it is not shameful for my comfort to invest 25 bucks in this game. What will I get?

Donate not so much. All XP is earned from the game. 250XP=1 certificate. For certificates there is access to everything, but you will have to zadrotit hard. For grandmas, you can buy an acceleration in obtaining XP (premium subscription) by 25% per month + 5% in the next up to 50%. Month - $15. Quarter - $13 monthly ($39 total). Half a year for $12 ($72). A year for $10 ($120). Plus monthly 500 STATION CASH. For STATION CASH you can buy weapons and guns for equipment, a local increase in XP for a day, a week (500 SC - 50% XP for a week). But pump trunks and various gadgets only for gaming certificates. For example, pumping a tank for speed, armor, etc. will not work for grandmas. I love an engineer. And here it’s not the barrel that is more important, but stray things like the ability to install anti-tank mines, anti-personnel "frogs", s-4. Their wearable number, as well as your armor and health, too, can not be strengthened by a donat. Well, the weapon has a lot of stray for a comfortable game that you can’t donate.

The main thing is that everyone can determine for himself how he wants to fight, with what and what kind of battles: one on one or in epic ones. Well, who has money here in a shaft of unique donations. I repeat once again: due to the huge number of players, a stupid DONATER dies no less than a free player. Donat for accelerated pumping and buying all sorts of camouflages and nyasheks .. Well, periodically there are discounts: daily, weekly for any junk. Play money, for example, was selling $25 - 5000 STATION CASH, and now $25 - 2500 SC. You have to wait for a discount.

In general, do not be lazy and read the guides before starting the game, watch the video about the classes. Join squads. Have a good game!!!

D
DrCyb.X 14.01.22

I really waited, I wanted something large-scale and waited. I don’t pay attention to various bugs, and this happens rarely. The menu becomes clear and simple after a few hours of playing, if you know English - after half an hour. IMHO the main problems are weak PR, weak advertising and the lack of a tutorial at the beginning of the game.
In general, until localization is released, it would be nice to post descriptions of all skills and abilities in DOX. If there is time and sense, I can do translation, semi-machine.

W
Wdro 14.01.22

I didn’t expect it, I thought another mmofps about the future was coming out, but it turned out to be the heir to the battles, I liked the game very much, but you just need to get used to it.

T
Turgor 14.01.22

The game is really not bad ..

There are a lot of advantages, many of them are unique.

Disadvantages:

1. There are no (I hope so far) servers in Russia.
2. The character is created on a specific server, and it seems impossible to "move" ...
3. The most annoying thing is that in such a cool game, in general, the players were given a lot of good opportunities for coordinating actions, BUT they were not given enough GOOD REASONS for command work. As a result, the crowds rush through the vast space almost chaotically, and simply hoard certificates. No one simply needs the capture of the base if the crowd successfully wets each other and the certificates drip quickly.
A typical situation - a hundred fighters beat everyone near the shield - which is obviously impossible to pass without turning off the generator in a completely different place, but this is not required, the main thing is certificates ((
Players join a squad, and then disperse to different continents.
In short, as with all these games, the reward for teamwork is COMPLETELY INSUFFICIENT

M
MCART [Games] 14.01.22

One thing I don’t like is that the servers are full and it’s impossible to play, you have to create a new character for another server, and if it’s busy, then you have to create it again. Well, that's all. Super sorry, there is no Russian-language version, but it will definitely come out soon.

X
XCAL1BRUH 14.01.22

Poorly optimized and no balance between factions. Vanu bends everyone, even if there are few of them. And it's terribly buggy on medium-sized computers. Other than that I liked the game

L
Levitate 14.01.22

I didn't like the game at all, at the moment there are a lot of cons.
+ F2P free model is good, but for such a game to pay nonsense
+ Scale, technique
+ Different abilities of the characters
- the requirements do not match the graphics, physics and low fps. the same battlefield 2142 looks more beautiful and does not require i7 at the same time
- all the characters and equipment are almost the same, they merge and it is not clear who is who, they constantly kill their own and often kill their own.
- the control is dull, a lot of unnecessary settings, almost every button for some kind of garbage was added, it would be better to simplify and not torment the brain.
- the map leaves much to be desired, since it is rotated in such a plane that it is not clear where you are just going to look at it.

D
Durandalle 14.01.22

alekszvorsk
At the expense of balance, everything is more or less normal. For some reason, TR is very popular in Europe (NK is popular in America) and therefore most of the day the most numerous. In any case, this is how it is on the Miller server. When the total number of people on the server is small, TRs are the most and they recapture most of the territories, and sometimes continents. But in the evening, players from other "empires" appear, among which the small fry are much smaller than those of TR and drive them back. I've been playing since August and all the time from TR I've seen mostly "overwhelm" tactics (with the exception of a couple of cases). And the rest of the empire is crushed by tactics and skill. Even with a clear preponderance in numbers, TRs have difficulty holding on, and when the numbers are compared, it’s generally hard for them.

s
showgazer 14.01.22

Brilliant. Unique gameplay.

R
REALDEADMAN 14.01.22

The game is beautiful, but it would be nice to tighten up the optimization a little, the graphics are weak at the level of the latest Exaggerated Cals (MV No. and BO2), and at the level of battles 2142, oh nostalgia for it, but for such huge spaces and online over2000 it's forgivable (lag on max), I'm waiting for the finished optimization.
PS A worthy heir to BF 2142. Good luck to the developers.

M
MAX SIMUS 730 14.01.22

GOD, in the evening a crowd has gathered, we are defending ourselves in the fortress, they are storming, well, it’s just sawing star wars, the scale is simply amazing, Batla just nervously smokes on the sidelines, I have never experienced such immersion in the war. This is how Arma should have looked in terms of scale and epicness, you just feel the scale of the battles. The current babos flow unrealistically slowly, but I feel that every purchase is like a holiday and really a thousand times as a girl you go to the store, look at every fluff, discuss all the pros and cons on the forum))))))).

M
MAX SIMUS 730 14.01.22

Pleasantly surprised by the balance! Before that, I played a lot of battles, but here I’ll go for inzha maza faka where is the grenade launcher ????? Loool is the engineer where the fucking grenade launcher X)! And so everything is correct (in the battle, in my opinion, the engineer is too imboss, he will repulse the equipment and the trunks are in no way inferior to the assault, and the grenade launcher is behind him). Played other classes a little in passing, but the balance between the classes is felt, each is unique and necessary in its own way. I was a little surprised by the respawn system of vehicles, just like as a joke before "To each citizen a tank", and the fact that you can’t steal your neighbor’s equipment (in a battle when you look at your own on the tank so that they don’t steal the armor while you fix it). In general, the flight is normal, we fly further).

M
MAX SIMUS 730 14.01.22

Claymore mines from an engineer are just something (to be taken first of all by anyone), when you see a report on the sub-tree of another victim, when you imagine how the victim begins to bathe about how many rats and they say it’s so dishonest, the lips themselves blur into a smile and the mood improves dramatically. ))) I've already got some fishing spots, I'm trying to catch up, and I'm already running to check the "nets")))).
They are also just something on the defensive, you sit defending the generator points, scattered mines, it’s better to shoot the enemy before he blows up, but several times all the bullets have zero life somewhere near zero I’m from the enemy through the door where I mined these bodies behind me such joyful shcha they say dub, BOOOM everyone let's goodbye positive emotions just the sea !!!!!!!