3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HIBOMB 14.01.22 10:50 pm

GTA IV how to change DOF (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Hello everyone) I want to ask you how, without using ENB mods, you can change the DOF parameters in GTA 4? Maybe someone knows which file needs to be edited to change the DOF?
I have not yet found an answer on the world dump, I ran the same through the sections, but there is no result yet (maybe I was looking badly, of course) The only thing I found is the rage_postfx.fxc file, which removes the DOF and Motion Blur effect from the game.

I’ll tell you why I need this, well, in between there is a free minute for picking in the game files, and secondly, I want to set up DOF in such a way that distant objects in the game have a blur effect, while the character himself and a small distance in front of him remain unchanged. As we all know, with standard DOF settings in the game, not only the background but also the foreground of the game is blurred, (hello consoles)

Many thanks to all for the replies. Good luck and Health to you and your loved ones. Take care of yourself Guys!
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker978 14.01.22

HIBOMB
, in principle, I have an edited shader file and a visual effect, everything is clear with it. write if needed)

H
HIBOMB 14.01.22

Dimchik94
Thank you very much) I have already set everything up) In the near future there will be a blog from me on some goodies for games, including GTA4.

J
Joker978 14.01.22

HIBOMB
will be waiting) By the way, do you know anything about this? http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/tech/problemi_s_otrageniem-851006/

H
HIBOMB 14.01.22

Dimchik94
wrote on your blog)

D
Denis Gerus 14.01.22

Can you tell me how to change?