3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 14.01.22 10:59 pm

Sucker (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

We're talking sucker.
pix.playground.ru
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeSchico 14.01.22

People - help!!! How to get rid of it? :D

K
Kirill aka Huali 14.01.22

Um... what is a sucker (in game)?

R
Roman_Engine 14.01.22

Do you mean facelift?

D
Daydadro 14.01.22

Yes

M
Mescaline 14.01.22

faceshager

R
Rim Drake 14.01.22

and what is there to discuss if it is not there?

j
jackslaterhero 14.01.22

stupidly press the buttons, maybe it will fight off, another option with all the enemies, if you are grabbed and you feel the death, you can use the first-aid kit and you will return your health and get out of the capture

K
Kirill aka Huali 14.01.22

OMG... this sucker needs to be given out))) xDD

R
Roman_Engine 14.01.22

To fight off someone, you need to press the right and left mouse buttons alternately and quickly.

1372809 14.01.22

Same HEADCRAB!

B
B_Shark 14.01.22

perfect gift for March 8 :)

D
Daydadro 14.01.22

It is impossible to fight back from it, it immediately eats life.

J
JamesRoot712 14.01.22

This sucker is called Facehugger

M
Marie J 14.01.22

a wonderful gift for March 8 :) - (not) beloved wife / mother-in-law / teacher / teacher, etc. - perhaps, you will also train a personal Alien!
The facehugger attacked me (as the Predator) once - I pressed the left mouse button, he fell to the floor, attacked me again, I pressed again and drenched him with my blades

s
skamaz 14.01.22

HezoX
Despite the fact that the film was released before the game, this headcrab is the same facehugger.

N
Night Hound 14.01.22

Sucker

Ahah) Just killed =)

.Single. 14.01.22

Sucker... xDDDD what did you smoke... xDDDD...... Damn... :)

C
CoD PyLuT 14.01.22

this is crap only in the single, in the cartoon I did not observe such

D
Domenico 14.01.22

The absence of a synch-kill by an alien through suspension of one is an epic fail of developers IMHO))

D
Domenico 14.01.22

And by the way, a reliable way to "get rid" of it in a single player is a quick attack at the moment when this thing is jumping. That is, the same thing that Mary Jay wrote, the only thing that works for the paratrooper is also working. If the capture took place, then exit it after a while (if HP remains, of course). On the 4th syllable, it always kills.

Exiting the capture through "pressing the buttons alternately" and all that is superstition, at the moment the animation starts, everything is already a foregone conclusion (the outcome depends on whether lm hp remain after the damage from the capture has passed - this is the beginning of the animation).