3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sullen Hopps 14.01.22 10:59 pm

PSvita worth buying or not?

Often in line or outside the city, I ask myself the question: "what to do?"
I played games for the old PSP many times, and nintendo products are not sold in my city.
I ask you to give an objective advice with the pros and cons of the PSvita console.

32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 14.01.22

SnoopDoge The
same one-button arcade games that you listed for your smartphone.
About NFS, I would generally keep quiet.
What and racing on Androyd is not enough.
That's not where you're looking.
Ravensword, Horn, Plague Inc. - this is only the stale part of which your vita can only dream of.
And if you add Telltale games here, then Vitya can generally be thrown into the trash.
And it’s better to drown it right away if you also take into account that if you wish, you can bury all this absolutely free of charge.

a
alexandr082784 14.01.22

Definitely worth buying it, especially since there is already a slim version where all the problems and shortcomings are fixed.
In addition, it is the most powerful portable platform now.
Yes, and games on it have long been on par with stationary consoles, unlike phones and portables from Nintendo, where only some casual crap or platformers like Mario come out.
Because of such projects as uncharted golden abus, killzone mercenaries, resistance, shinobido 2, assassins creed liberation, it is already worth buying it, and besides them there are many other things. Serious games abound: borderlands 2, NFS most wanted, call of duty, ninja gaiden 1.2 mortal combat, dead or alive 5, unit 13 HD reissue of MGS 2.3. God of war 1,2 final fantasy 10,10-2 and much more there is and much more to come.
Resident evil revelations 2 should be released this summer; in GTA development; ninja gaiden 3 and so on. In general, PS VITA is really a worthwhile thing. Yes, and it's not that expensive.

n
nagibator666RUS 14.01.22

buy a 3ds

R
RicoChico 14.01.22

slim version where all problems and shortcomings are fixed.
You don't laugh like that. Cheap TFT screen, cheap plastics, etc...

S
Sullen Hopps 14.01.22

nagibator666RUS
Yes, I'd love to, but in my city they don't sell Nintendo products.

n
nagibator666RUS 14.01.22

SnoopDoge
what's the problem ordering through the Internet? In the same CSN or M-video, you can even in the stores themselves.

S
Sullen Hopps 14.01.22

nagibator666RUS
entrust the parcel to our mail? Thank you but no

F
Filis 14.01.22

SnoopDoge
If you are often on the road or away from civilization, then it makes sense to buy a PSV, especially if you have a PS3 with a subscription for at least a year and have activated a bunch of games for your portable. But it’s also worth remembering that Vita doesn’t know how to “read” (there are no book readers in nature for her), short battery life, there seems to be enough games right now, but if there are really worth exclusives, if it’s typed from 10, then it’s good, the games are expensive, and after the collapse of the ruble especially.
At the same time, the games there are better and more elaborate than the Android games, there is support for trophies, the graphics are better.
I would not pay 11-12 (the current price), but for 8000 rubles, if you find it, you can take it with a memory card in the kit.

n
nagibator666RUS 14.01.22

SnoopDoge
do not trust the mail, you can order online stores with delivery straight to your home. They will come, they will bring, you will check. As already written above. there are options even to order through stores, where delivery is generally free, you just need to come to the store itself and pick it up when it arrives in your city.

L
LRS88 14.01.22

We sell from our hands for 5000r in excellent condition with a flash drive and games, quite an acceptable price

n
nagibator666RUS 14.01.22

Only Vita is unfortunately already a dead console

k
kahnv 14.01.22

At the expense of the dead, I would argue. Of course, you should not expect an abundance of aaa projects, but they will come out 1-2 a year. At least now we can already wait for dragon quest heroes 2 + on the way re revelations 2. Not everything is so bad for a portable, because for many it is an auxiliary console for travel, and not the main one. Personally, I was also skeptical, but I held it and realized that it was a sin not to take a new one for 6,000 rubles for the action. I don’t demand much from her, but the fact that she knows how to do it suits me perfectly, and even the picture, because I’m not a graphomaniac.