3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRAsher12 14.01.22 10:59 pm

Help dragon age CAN'T PASS!!! (Dragon Age: Origins)

I’m going through the quest, the siege of the Vigil’s tower, and so I beat off the first wave at the gate, they tell me to go to the eastern wall to help, I came and killed everyone, and all the guards stood looking at me, and in the tasks it was written to beat off the wall, what not to do script, not video? And the treasures before this quest have been removed :(
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 14.01.22

I didn’t understand what kind of place, I went through the game for a long time, but if I were you, I would watch the video walkthrough on YouTube, find this moment and see how some let’s player goes through this mission

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Pulse Ultra
I also looked at the others, everything is going smoothly, if they stand in a column for me, then they immediately start a dialogue.

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

And I also wanted to ask if it is possible to return autosaves before the quest or what cheat to complete this quest :(

R
Renox 14.01.22

Pirate?

K
Ksardas-88 14.01.22

pffff, reinstall the game, give others this save to check what kind of computer assembly, in principle, etc.

G
Genka86 14.01.22

look, maybe I installed leftist mods)) sometimes, due to crooked mods, a toy can be made))

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Renox
Yes pirate latest patch

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Ksardas-88
Okay, I'll try if it turns out there will be a save :-)

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Genka86
There are no mods at all, only DLC. And this is DLC awakening :-)

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Ksardas-88
And I'll try to reinstall :-)

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Ksardas-88
Here is a save from awakening https://yadi.sk/d/s4cZkE6ggTDFb

R
Renox 14.01.22

KRAsher12
is not discussed here by pirates. And what's the point? There could be anything.

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Can someone check the saves for me?

L
Libera 14.01.22

KRAsher12
Have you tried to replay? Everything went smoothly for me, and the first wave, and the second, and up to the last (I was too lazy to check further). Try to follow the guard with the arrow over his head

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Libera
Replay too lazy, and it's almost final, In any case, thanks for checking!

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

And if anyone can, please load my save game, recapture the eastern wall, save, and send me this save game. :-) (well, please, I just really want to go through the dlc :(

L
Libera 14.01.22

KRAsher12
That how many there to replay? You will have to wait longer for someone to help you. I would resave, but I have plenty of mods, they may conflict later

K
KRAsher12 14.01.22

Libera
THANKS TO GOD!!!! I found a way to solve this problem and already passed! Thank you Libera when you said that everything is working for you, I took the laptop there, threw the saves there, went there, threw the saves back on the computer and voila !!! Everything is fine!!! (Only how much time and nerve did I spend to install dragon age on the laptop) :(

d
darck rous_ 14.01.22

the game will have to be reinstalled

J
Jason_Voorhees 14.01.22

darck rous
necropost