3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supervisor 14.01.22 10:59 pm

Mandalore = Canderus Ordo? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

In fact, it is generally accepted that in the second part the main character has only two satellites from the original game - HK-47 and T3-M4. But...

Who is Mandalore? You can’t find out his name, but there is a fact: he is the strongest, worthy, etc. of the Mandalorians, plus everything is no longer young. Did it occur to anyone that he and Canderus from the first part are the same person? Why?..

1. Canderus was from the Ordo clan. He also wanted to lift the Mandalorians from their knees to their feet.
2. They have similar voices, it’s just that Mandalore’s voice is always heard through the loudspeaker, and therefore it’s impossible to say for sure.
3. Mandalore respects Revan - you can ask him about this in the dialogue about the war and the Republic.

What do you think?
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suicide 14.01.22

So it is, they even have the same voice and character if you look closely. In addition, at the end of the first part, Candeus said that he was ready for something more than just fighting, leading the Mandalorians.

R
Revan 14.01.22

In general, it is enough to carefully listen to Kreya's final monologue - if you ask her about Mandalore, she directly calls him Kenderos.

V
Vladimir 14.01.22

In general, it is enough to carefully listen to Kreya's final monologue - if you ask her about Mandalore, she directly calls him Kenderos.

True. How did you not catch all this? For example, when I heard that he was from the Ordo clan, I immediately caught up with who he was. Didn't get it by voice. I'm bad at distinguishing voices. Well, except for all kinds of musical performers ...

S
Supervisor 14.01.22

Hmm, but I probably didn't ask Kreia about him. +)

s
show_off 14.01.22

Whenever we drive out Mandalore Krey says "Ordo clan will be restored!" so it's equal to read the dialogues, this is the sign of the standard in the RPG.

b
barbreedy 14.01.22

In fact, somewhere else in the beginning, many called him Kenderos

S
Supervisor 14.01.22

>"Clan Ordo will be restored!" so it's equal to read the dialogues
And you read the posts. :) I wrote about it, but the Ordo clan is not yet a sign that Mandalore is exactly Canderus.

>In fact, somewhere else in the beginning, many called him Kenderos
But this is not true. Firstly, at the beginning he doesn’t exist at all, and secondly, in a dialogue with him, he simply says that this name is a sign of a leader, the best of all. Nobody calls him by his first name.

s
scareproof 14.01.22

at the beginning, no. finally, for the whole game only his grandmother called him CANDERUS in the final dialogue.

b
barbreedy 14.01.22

my grandmother and I bazaar about him before he joined, she called him Kenderos

s
scareproof 14.01.22

ta-a-a-ak .. quote and screen pliz.

V
Vladimir 14.01.22

You're lying, mister Barbrady.

R
Revan 14.01.22

Wait. "You're lying" right away... In short, Barbready is given 48 hours to prove his case, after which he is recognized as a disinformer.

b
barbreedy 14.01.22

I don’t have kotor, so I can’t prove it, but somewhere on Dksun there was such a dialogue.

b
breakwater 14.01.22

I'll check. I have Dxun soon.

s
show_off 14.01.22

Before joining - this is before the flight to iziz, before we do not know about it.

s
scareproof 14.01.22

well, he means when we fly from Dxun to Onderon - a grandmother comes up to Mandalore and lectures him. So - there she did not pronounce the name "canderus", I give 100 percent.

R
Revan 14.01.22

Well, yes, in general, time expired the day before yesterday =))

G
GK 14.01.22

Mandalore is Canderous!!!
tell me how to put screenshots here, and I'll prove it to you.

G
GK 14.01.22

I sent this to Igromania, but they didn't like it.
here is the full text:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords turned out to be too stripped down and unfinished.
After watching the final credits, there are many questions and I will answer one of them. While playing KotOR 2
, I was wondering who this Mandalore (the leader of the Mandalorians who joins you on the star of the
planet Onderon) is, and quite by accident I found the answer. On the Internet, I dug out the program "kse_326a"
which allows you to edit the save files of "Kotor", so it will help us.

To remove the helmet from the Mandalore you need to:
1) Back up your saves.
2) Run the program "kse_326a" and open any saved game.
3) Find the line "Apperance" and click on it.
4) A window will open on the right in which all character models are located. In this window, find the line
"Party_NPC_Mandalore_No_Helmet".
5) Click on this line, then on the "Change Apperance" button, and then on "Commit Changes".
6) Close the program and run the second "kotor". Load a saved game with changes and Mandalore's face is at
your service, but that's not all, the joke is that he is an exact copy of the Canderous Mandalorian from the first
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, although he has aged a bit (and Carth and Bastila have not changed) and grew
beard (look at the screenshots they even have scars, eyes and comb are the same) you can safely change
"with a helmet" to "without a helmet" I tested it, everything works fine. It's possible that Mandalore removed his helmet in
one of the cut pieces (look in the Movies folder, half of the videos are missing), but we won't
know for sure.

PS You can find the Jedi Atris from the cut game Persians (In the game, she manages the school where the
"girls in white" study), everything is done the same way as with Mandalore, only change the line to "Party_NPC_Atris". This is practically
a new game character (The developers even drew a portrait), just don't forget to change the line "Portrait"
to "PO_PAtris" click on "Change Portrait",

Addendum: Screenshot of all mentioned characters; Screenshots in Unface; Screenshots in the game; screen in the program; program "kse_326a";
Saved with all the changes.

Name: GK

D
Darth Rebell 14.01.22

If the influence on Mandalore is raised to the maximum, then in a conversation he himself recognizes his name Canderus. Check it out!