3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rkw 16.11.19 10:29 pm

Don't work set DLS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A few years later decided to revisit the Witcher. Re-installed the game in your Steam profile. At the time I bought the game in the extended edition,that is all released and expected DLS. Then there were no problems,as soon as the DLS came out installed it and after worked well. Now,after I again installed the game DLS is why it is not working,even though in the library they are listed as installed. Help solve the problem!
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 16.11.19

rkw
try to remove daws with DLS and for a new supply

r
rkw 16.11.19

Metalist1925
Tried,does not help.

R
ReXSniper 16.11.19

RESURRECTED152RUS
However, man has corrected all the errors, typographical errors and may in the future be more attentive to the grammar of the Russian language.

B
Bupycop 16.11.19

rkw
I just don't quite understand about what DLC are you talking about? About those crayons 14(sort of) pieces? The type of alternative images of the characters and maps guinta? Or about full complement the Stone of the heart and Blood and wine? If the minor and in the game settings menu with the additions specified that they are installed, then the question is, how do you determine that it is not? Type cemerski armor in the White garden there? Then the decision as indicated above, in the library of steam, to remove and to put the jackdaws again. And if about two major, in the beginning of the game they are not available, hanging in the first section of quests in blue(to come to the Board) and then, after the prologue, and the second addition after story branch in Novigrad.

r
rkw 16.11.19

Bupycop
Two major is, it can be seen on a large game map. And small, like extra quests and armor sets is not. Off and on jackdaws in the library does not help, wrote about this above.

r
rkw 16.11.19

Solved the problem. Helped here is a vidio But if there are options to write.