3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DJ 14.01.22 11:00 pm

Problems launching Batman (Batman: Arkham Knight)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed the game by 98 percent, then I deleted it, then I got bored, I installed it again, and here's the problem
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DStrifer 14.01.22

Mr. DJ
Causes of Nvwgf2umx.dll Errors
Most nvwgf2umx.dll errors are due to missing or corrupt nvwgf2umx.dll files. The fact that nvwgf2umx.dll is an external file opens up the possibility for all sorts of undesirable consequences.
Improperly shutting down your PC or getting a virus infection can corrupt nvwgf2umx.dll, which can lead to DLL errors. When the nvwgf2umx.dll file becomes corrupted, it cannot be loaded normally and will display an error message.
Other times, nvwgf2umx.dll file errors could be related to issues in the Windows registry. Broken DLL file references can prevent the DLL file from registering properly, resulting in a nvwgf2umx.dll error. These broken registry keys can be caused by a missing DLL file, a DLL file being moved, or a residual DLL file reference in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation of a program.
More specifically, these nvwgf2umx.dll errors can be caused by:
Invalid or corrupt nvwgf2umx.dll registry entries
A virus or malware infection that has corrupted the nvwgf2umx.dll file.
Microsoft hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the nvwgf2umx.dll file.
Another program overwrote the required version of nvwgf2umx.dll.
Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the nvwgf2umx.dll file.
Another program uninstalled the nvwgf2umx.dll file.

S
Syndicate 2016 14.01.22

Mr. DJ
Nada was Immediately 100% Pass and then Delete

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

download CCleaner, do a registry check, fix errors, reboot the computer and try to start the game again.

M
Mr. DJ 14.01.22

DStrifer
Thank you, right now I'll try to fix it and check for viruses

M
Mr. DJ 14.01.22

DStrifer nope
, cleaned it with a cleaner, didn't work

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

Mr.
I also threw a DJ there in a personal. If that doesn't help, scan for viruses with CureIt or Kaspersky Utility. Something is definitely wrong with this dll

F
Fitter 14.01.22

Mr. DJ
Nvwgf2umx.dll is a video card driver file. Reinstall firewood, only correctly - manually, with removal and reboot.