3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Explain by skill, please. (Lords of the Fallen)

In general, I choose "Deception" and go with twin blades (I just started, so I don’t see any reason to specify which ones).
Explain to me why all the skills except "Injection" are so unplayable? Or am I doing something wrong?
1. Prayer is the standard. There is nothing to say about him.
2. Double - half of the blows go by and there is no sense from him on strong opponents. You will make a couple of blows and fly off in the same way, this is not unlimited endurance for you where you can beat the enemy until the Rage flies off.
3. Transition - generally facepalm. With an injection, I kill a strong enemy (after the 2nd boss, there is a left turn on save, the first enemy with a shield surrounded by top blind men walks there) instantly. By the transition at the same level 3, I don’t remove even half of my HP. What does it mean? Why so little damage? Not all enemies can be grabbed by the ass from behind, such as this guard instantly turn around, I don’t even have time to leave - I merge instantly with two of his splashes from which it’s impossible to dodge after using the Transition. In general, please explain. Perhaps these skills are not even worth learning? I even killed 2 bosses with injections with 1 HP bar (without cans).

One more question. How can I redistribute points? And how does it happen? Do they go back into the experience? (will there be over9000 experience when draining, or just N-th number of skill points and parameters?)
I know about the method with 3 statues (by the way, is it normal that such miserable blades are given there? if you break the statue)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 14.01.22

A tramp has not much use for abilities there - a fact. I didn’t learn them much, except for prayers. On the second lap I took a priest branch for additional training. He, in my opinion, they are more useful. Well, grabbing enemies by the ass is already your personal skill. If I'm not mistaken, everyone is grabbed, except for the bosses. It didn't work at first, but then I got used to it. Turning a blind eye to the almost useless abilities of the thief, he is quite strong on his own.
Spoiler - with this build, I went through NG+ and never died. By the way, the blades in the statue are not so miserable, look, maybe you just don’t have enough dexterity to use them effectively. I ran with them for quite some time.

A
Alex Hawk 14.01.22

Asmoon
Explain. Dexterity is not enough - yes, but there the stats are simply less than in Yetki. Everything and much more. If I collect Agility, will the stats increase?
Spoiler
And why didn't I use "Injection"? He shot almost one division at level 2 to the boss.

K
KV27 14.01.22

Alex Hawk
Each weapon has its own "modifier" (from dexterity, from strength, etc.) Accordingly, the higher the parameter (strength, dexterity, etc.), the greater the damage of the weapon)

And the points are redistributed at the statues and when " plum" will be the Nth number of points.

A
Alex Hawk 14.01.22

Belros
And if you took weapons from the statues, how? Only in NG+ or what?

K
KV27 14.01.22

Alex Hawk
If you took it, then only on NG +. Alas :)

A
Asmoon 14.01.22

Alex Hawk
Yes, they will. + additional damage from the modifier. If there is a slot in the weapon, you can insert a rune to increase damage from the modifier (there are also runes for elemental damage, but they are so-so, although the poison rune is nothing like that).
And about the "Injection" - in the game you can spin simple but effective combos, like fast fast strong blows .. something like this, it seems to depend on the weapon, you will practice. So - the third blow in such a combination of a tramp is very strong and blows away under a third of HP, and not some kind of division. The main thing is that your stuffed animal survives while you screw it up. I repeat the combinations are not complicated, the main thing is not to press everything in a row, but the timing between pressing. The warrior does not need them, the churchman, especially with his shafts, but for a thief, that's it. There will be one boss like a cockroach, but big and with teeth, to get a rare thing from him, you need to fill him up until the monster on top lights all the torches - in this simple way he is killed for three torches, with the first one ignited in the cut-scene.