3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Catacombs Key (Lords of the Fallen)

Where can I get the key to the catacombs if there is no Yetka? It’s just that at the first meeting I didn’t have a dagger. And now he returned through the portal and found the dagger. And where is Yetka or the key now?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 14.01.22

There are 3 entrances to the catacombs, if anything.
The largest and most visible in the cemetery.

D
Dark Kahn 14.01.22

I entered the cemetery through a large door, but there were only tombs.

K
KV27 14.01.22

Dark Kahn
This is the catacombs :)

a
aist16 14.01.22

Dark Kahn
After the Tombs, you still have to go through the Circle of Chambers and the Lair (or Prison) of monsters.
But, I went through the Circle of Chambers, got to the Lair (or Prison) of monsters. He pressed the lever at the large gate of stakes, the stakes jerked up a little and jammed. Behind these gates, like, there should be a Champion!?
I used to think that they open in two steps, I went to look for more levers, but I don’t find anything. Saving only the last, the only lever at the gate no longer works, the gate is closed.
Please tell me how to get to the Champion. Maybe I have a bug with the gate, or it should be, and there is another secret?

a
aist16 14.01.22

Kosh13 There are 3 entrances to the catacombs, if anything....

But, do they all lead to the Champion through the Monster Prison? Or how?
And the gates to the Champion open with one lever? Or how?

K
Kosh13 14.01.22

aist16
Champion opens with 2 levers anyway. One is in front of the gate, the other is upstairs where 2 fat men walk.
And yes, the catacombs are solid. Everywhere you can go from and to.
but if you want to directly fill up the champion in a quick way, then you need to go through the entrance from which the girl gave the key.

a
aist16 14.01.22

Kosh13
Probably due to the fact that I have a bug with the door in the Pit, which opens from the pressure plate. (I manage to run to the door - it is completely open, but they don’t let me in anyway. And so it has been preserved - the door is always open, and if you don’t go through what’s important in the room, you don’t understand.) Therefore, the passage to the second lever mine is closed. I'll have to look for someone else's save, I'm reluctant to go through the second time ....

D
Dark Kahn 14.01.22

aist16

Yes, there are two levers. There, it seems, the second lever is not where the door with the pressure plate is. But I don't remember exactly. Been playing the game for a long time.