3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HaniBubu 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Steam achievements not working (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, this is already my second topic on The Witcher, regarding the work of achievements, last time it was just a problem with patch 1.7, now everything was ok, I played for myself and earned achievements on a new one, I decided to install the console downloaded here from PG and now after completing the task the Spirit of the Forest did not receive achievement. What's the problem? Maybe after turning on the console, a script of some kind blocking achievements worked, and who had the same? The last patch costs 1.8
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DStrifer 14.01.22

You answered yourself. Console! It's written about...

H
HaniBubu 14.01.22

DStrifer
Can you elaborate on what is written where it is written and how it is connected?)))

Y
Yushimitsy 14.01.22

HaniBubu zah
they you?

D
Danil01 14.01.22

I didn’t use the console and didn’t put anything into the game, and the achievements don’t work either, I took it and scored on them and I advise you

F
FizzyBubblech 14.01.22

Perhaps because of the console (as in fallou NV, when you called the console, achievements were automatically disabled and if you made a save after that, you had to start from the beginning or boot to the place where it was not activated (if the same principle)) or you lowered the difficulty.

H
HaniBubu 14.01.22

FizzyBubblech
By the way, about the difficulty, I played the penultimate difficulty, but at one point, just before using the console, I lowered the difficulty to medium for a while while I fought with one enemy, but then forgot to switch and ran like that with the console and reduced difficulty, then I really switched and deleted the console a little later. That is, all the achievements were stupidly fucked up due to the fact that they lowered the difficulty?

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

HaniBubu
1 - On the Steam forum.
2 - And so it was always, in any game. Same Skyrim and Fallouts.
3 - And the achievements won't turn on even if you delete the console, you have to start the game from the beginning.

H
HaniBubu 14.01.22

DStrifer
I dare to assume that this is the work of a script inside the game, which means that somewhere in the configs and files of the ini type there is a line where you can turn them on again, this is also indicated by the fact that using the console you can unlock all the achievements

-
-dismal- 14.01.22

HaniBubu
I don’t understand such people, they use the console, they throw off the complexity (although for me it’s not crazy in the second, and yes, if you touched the second part, then you would have to dig into the registry) ... and now you, my friend, seem to have become honest, well only dig in configs and files - well, well. You and YOURSELF are simply made for each other, so don't be fooled.

F
FizzyBubblech 14.01.22

HaniBubu
Yes, this is written. If you reduce the difficulty from the penultimate or last achievement, they do not work.