3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trol_Fighter337 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Hand-to-hand combat. (Sleeping Dogs)

let's discuss the most effective tricks in the game
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trol_Fighter337 14.01.22

i like knee stun

b
bukowski 14.01.22

And I like to put minuses.

B
Bomber 14.01.22

A leg cramp in a hold, a finishing blow during a stun and when you bring down the enemy to the floor like fat men, with a run.

p
puc7 14.01.22

leg, arm and counterattack is the latest

T
Trol_Fighter337 14.01.22

You can also do a sweep to break through the block

F
Ferz777 14.01.22

I learned a cool trick today, it turned out by itself. He stood next to the wall, then he jumped and made a roundhouse kick from the wall, it turned out spectacularly.

d
designerD 14.01.22

I liked the running pendal with a makeweight

T
The JuMPeR 14.01.22

Make someone mod on the skin of Jackie Chan or some other! and then tired of playing for Wei

T
The JuMPeR 14.01.22

oh sorry posted in wrong thread

Z
Zingul22 14.01.22

How to make a hook, otherwise my tips are not displayed and I don’t understand anything ((

B
Bomber 14.01.22

Zingul22
pressed LMB-pressed and hold LMB.

M
Motherland lover 14.01.22

All tricks are listed in upgrades. I myself work from the block - with various continuations. Saves health.

If anyone has not yet passed the final: the boss with a cleaver (I forgot the name) is working on a simple / complex block with short simple counterattacks. No more than four - otherwise you will run into a counterattack. He blocks the first two hits, misses the next two. Long but true. Water wears away the stone.
The final gouenplain - a simple block, and only to them. Then behind the shkirbot and into the meat grinder (very beautiful, especially the sound).

The second time, is it possible to pass? I'll go and start...

M

By the way, an interesting feature. I started again, and it seems that Shen already "knows" some tricks (for example, a very late kick in a jump - from a space), a knee strike ... Although nominally he is still a sucker. But I tried other tricks - for example, a powerful block (by default RMB + F), did not work. What could it be?

B
Bomber 14.01.22

Putimed,
I went through the whole game without even knowing that it was possible to block, it was just that there was no need for blocks. that even if the enemy was about to attack (highlighted in red), it is not necessary to make a counterattack, you can simply strike sharply in his direction, and the blow will pass.
I also noticed about fireworks - wei knows many blows from the very beginning, it’s just that then they become steeper. For example, there is a knee strike from the very beginning, then it just becomes more powerful, although you give a statuette for studying it.

M

So yes. And then I thought my game was buggy.
I disagree about the block - a counter strike will only stop the attacker, and the block will continue with a throw to the ground with some spectacular finishing move. In addition, in order to meet you, you need to turn to the attacker. And you can block with your back to the attacker.

By the way, are you with a gamepad and keyboard?

B
Bomber 14.01.22

Putimed
from the keyboard. And you can do a backstab while standing, just press the key in the direction of the enemy, and a powerful kick will pass, this is even shown by the master at the first training session.

M

innervisionman
Yes. Although I don't use it. Bo also need to keep shift. I usually wait for an attack and then grind the attacker with a hail of simple short blows; if I notice that another blushed, right there RMB and already a series to him. Exception bulls - I kick them with a space. And if Shen drops someone on the counterattack, then the F key (I reassigned it to the 4th mouse button), and to the nearest contextual object of the environment.

Very convenient in the midst of a large crowd. Like, say, in the 5-6 rounds of fight club, or drug crashes in Aberdeen and Kennedy. If there are few enemies, then you can be a little bit more aesthetically pleasing.

_
_Seryoga_ 14.01.22

how to make a block?