3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zgromov 16.11.19 10:30 pm

Map \"East экспресс10.11\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Gentlemen, comrades dalnoboev! Anyone have a VE 10.11. - share, please! I promise only for myself, the Internet age will not see !
31 Comments
Sort by:
l
lehans 16.11.19

Well, that handsome.Not everyone's going to ask.On the website you Valera as well write.I think he will not refuse.

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

And Siberia to adjust to the heap?)

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

Podonok 71rus
You're from Tula?

P
Podonok 71rus 16.11.19

B. A. N.
From Novomoskovsk

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

Podonok 71rus
I'm with Hub)

P
Podonok 71rus 16.11.19

B. A. N.
Oh, almost countryman) Well given region, and a distance of 8 km... just countryman))

B
B.A.N. 16.11.19

Podonok 71rus
Yeah)

B
Beybit Aytenov 16.11.19

Card came with the latest version 1.32 or ...

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

Beybit Aitenov
I think Valera is updated, and at the author's website there is a new version. Only they need to pay a little bit

L
LeoGTX560 16.11.19

vovangt4
Old version 10.11. Only tenth fix has been updated ))

L
LeoGTX560 16.11.19

vovangt4
Valera - he's a pirate. He should start a patent from SCS to purchase, for the use of their files, and then sell. Hitrozhelty

z
zgromov 16.11.19

B. A. N.
B. A. N.
Guys, I see you've talked. Since you are from Russia, there is the question: system Plato is really hanging on every tree in every village (as Valera on the map)?

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

LeoGTX560
Well, you try to make a map, at least some, then finish building and maintain it for many years, then see what you say.

V
Vorsin09 16.11.19

LeoGTX560
And who is not a pirate? Busmap,southern region, etc.? The game engine is the one on all the cards. Valera map does,but it does not update for each patch.

L
LeoGTX560 16.11.19

Vorsin09
They cards do not trade.

L
LeoGTX560 16.11.19

vovangt4
So Makar, you can copy albums of pop groups, add a couple of his mixes and feel free to sell? Try to do it. You don't even have the right to use more than a few seconds audio and video material licensed from the author. Yourself, Vladimir, talk like a bad play on the pirates, but in this case, contradicting yourself. I do not care, I used torrenttrader. But selling stolen - that is disgusting

L
LeoGTX560 16.11.19

And into the account You do something... you all have to sit on the priest exactly and to offer this creation. Everyone is entitled to their point of view. Here are the doctor to this day, misled suckers

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

LeoGTX560 wrote:
So Makar, you can copy albums of pop groups, add a couple of his mixes and feel free to sell?
Nonsense do not wear! And then to offer? You have extremes either to smear or to offer, I know what cards to build a long and dreary occupation, and at least is worthy of respect! Plus ISI if not every patch then after patch change something specifically in the cards, a permit, in prefab, and to adapt the map under the new patch also is very not easy thing, and when the map is huge ten times more difficult, even if there are testers, and without them can take months, I personally when I adapted the map Mario with the Orient Express, even with testers (users helped to find bugs and errors) and even this is not full adaptation took a month of work, given that some of the stuff I scored, like disappearing traffic or soaring columns under bridges(who nobody sees) and Valera should adapt completely. I feel that you are in my life did nothing of the sort, and you probably think that this is all easily done by magic in my volition))) or so pressed a few buttons in the map editor and the map built or city was added, and at the same Valera map is not built on a single default, he has a lot of their models, prefab, junctions, not defaulted, and he did that for a few years before the advent of DLC Scandinavia, because the map first appeared in the early 13th century on the patch 1.2.5 and since then, the map develops. In fact I gave up modding(public) because of people like you, for which foreign labor is nothing, you think it's easy, don't respect the work of people who make these mods, but what about earnings Valera that everyone decides for himself and I heard the sum he has, by modern standards, symbolic, it's not Sochi, it's his job, and he decides what is his work, it is his bread, and no matter how he earns! A judge a man because of these cents can only be a Jew, who himself did not know how, except that
LeoGTX560 wrote:
sit on the priest exactly
and to condemn a man, do not like not playing and you are not forced to pay!!!!! He does not sell stolen goods, he sells his work, no matter what the map uses some default models, in the map of Goba entire map out of default is 90 percent and it sells for a nominal sum.
His map is many years of hard work, the card itself will be constructed can't, I know that in VC sell the map is built on PURE DEFAULT models and objects, that is, in this map there their models and people sells for several times more money than you Valera! Valera did not copy the default map and sells, he created his own map, which is now a larger one that contains gigabytes own models, prefab and other objects.

v
vovangt4 16.11.19

Vorsin09
Hi Andrew! He does not understand, probably thinking that this is all easily done.

V
Vorsin09 16.11.19

LeoGTX560
And it does not matter trade or not. The fact that the game engine use and other things. And Valerio card no one raises. Everyone has an opinion about any map and have the right to choose to make the material support the author and buy him a card or pass and draw attention to another product.