3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gothie 14.01.22 11:12 pm

Reduced Damage (Dark Souls)

Haven't played in a long time. Entered the game, started from scratch. No matter how I pump the character, the weapon does actually ridiculous damage. Now 40 lvl, 25 strength and dexterity each, in the characteristics the damage from a simple long sword is about 125. In fact, with a quick attack, 20-30 is removed from ordinary enemies. Maybe I missed something?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLEXURA 14.01.22

TRY TO BEAT THEM WITH THE UTIGAN + SHE IS BLEEDING.

g
gothie 14.01.22

PLEXURA
is like a joke or you can't read - any weapon deals childish damage, as if the opponents are 20 levels higher than me, regardless of pumping

P
PLEXURA 14.01.22

THEN THIS IS SOMETHING GLUCK IN THE GAME

A
AlexanderOrenburg 14.01.22

gothie
All the hints are in the video on YouTube, namely, Garret walkthrough in Russian!!! Watch his video!!! And everything will become clear ....

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 14.01.22

gothie
And here pumping the character? Yes, scaling and all that, but the main damage of a weapon depends on its leveling at the blacksmith, and not on the characteristics of the character. At least at the beginning of the Game.

g
gothie 14.01.22

That is, in your opinion, it’s normal to shoot from mobs for 20 xp when the sword is pumped to 120, and what about at the very beginning on simple hollow ones?

I went through this game twice and didn’t encounter anything like this, maybe it has something to do with disconnecting from GWL?