3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FalcoNati1410 14.01.22 11:12 pm

How to add NXT to Universe Mod? (WWE 2K15)

Recently I started to find videos where various users in the Universe mod go through episodes of NXT. I would like to know how to create this brand in the game yourself?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

Go to mod universe, select edit (like Customize). First, choose a roster, choose NXT, add wrestlers there via manage superstar - add. Then choose to edit the calendar, choose an empty day of the week, it will create a new show. Choose a major, choose NXT as a logo, choose a previously created NXT roster as a roster, set the number of matches, the arena (there is an NXT arena), add the main belt, secondary, team and women if you wish, choose champions for these belts. In principle, the main work has been done, only all confrontations will end at the last match of the month. It seems that you can add a separate PPV, but I don’t remember how.

F
FalcoNati1410 14.01.22

SVAEG
Thanks for the info)

M
Mr_Andrea 14.01.22

How do I create an NXT show in the universe?

l
lUBOU 14.01.22

You go into the Universe settings there are the Calendar settings, and there you look for a free box and press major and that's it

M
Mr_Andrea 14.01.22

lUBOU
i did that but i cant play NXT it skips automatically.

J
Jaggler52 14.01.22

Mr_Andrea
Well, you need to create a separate roster for the wrestlers you want to see in NXT.

M
Mr_Andrea 14.01.22

Jaggler52
I also created

S
SWAEIG 14.01.22

And this roster was added to the created show?

M
Mr_Andrea 14.01.22

SWAEIG
Yes

F
FireSock 14.01.22

Mr_Andrea
How many people are on the NXT roster? Must be at least 30.

l
lUBOU 14.01.22

FireSock
Optional

Q
QWERTTYTY 14.01.22

lUBOU
How much?
You are welcome !!!

D
Dima Vantsyn 14.01.22

thank you