3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordiva 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Layoffs (FIFA 14)

Hello everyone!

I recently bought the game for PC. Everyone enjoyed playing with pleasure. I played in the coach mode, took CSKA to train, played half a season during this time, not a single defeat or draw, finances in the region of 8-10 lyams (I accepted the club at the level of 19 lyams). The salary budget is normal, not a single complaint from the management. And then the message comes - you are fired (inside the message there is a link to some kind of error in English). On what basis and what kind of nonsense did they do in this FIFA? After the message, I remain the same in the team, but new mail does not come, I try to conclude a contract with another club - it throws it on the desktop. Who faced similar? By what principle are they fired - from the bulldozer? Or is it some sort of glitch in the game?
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaAvr 14.01.22

I understand that the same crap happens in the license?
Well, there are two options, either EA specifically screwed up with the game, or something with the computer, because the hacked pirate is the same, and by the way, how are things with the cards in the career?

r
rishat09 14.01.22

I was fired without even letting me play one match

x
xcxDim4ikxcx 14.01.22

rishat09 Same
with me

c
chiligin 14.01.22

don't tell me how to fix it

x
xcxDim4ikxcx 14.01.22

chiligin
no way yet, wait for the patch from the skidrov!

L
Lordiva 14.01.22

DimaAvr
Well, yes, in a license, I bought it in the original ...

j
jeorje 14.01.22

first he started the match, but the camera trembled, he left, with an updated crack, he was fired without letting him play even once, apparently for the color of the suit, but how to start a new career? in the menu hangs "continue the career of a coach" and no nails, when deleting the save it says "no save" ..
only if you delete the entire profile, it turned out to start a new career ..

u
unnamed381 14.01.22

It's most likely due to the crack. I play face. Made it to season 5. Nothing like it was

j
jeorje 14.01.22

unnamed381
this is encouraging.. until the fifth season? well, you're a monster .. I've been through less than four years))) ..

S
Sprint2012 14.01.22

After the dismissal, I saved, exited the game, then re-entered and continued my career as if nothing had happened. I got fired twice in 5 games. I think this is an EA bug.

3pactatu 14.01.22

they fired me in my career without letting me play at least one match, what should I do???????

3pactatu 14.01.22

and I found another bug)))) I didn’t find the option to buy a player in career mode ((((((((

S
Snoorfik 14.01.22

in the player's career mode, I get fired as a team coach, and every time, every day, I'm pretty fucked up

A
AoexeF 14.01.22

3pactatu
player select and press Enter or on the joystick on X and there the choice will be either rent or purchase, etc.

m
maxer15 14.01.22

At the end of the season, there were draws for CSKA, but there were no glitches, except that Amkar sometimes spit like a leopard.

3pactatu 14.01.22

AoexeF 14.10.13 17:19
thanks

A
AoexeF 14.01.22

Lordiva Xs
, try with skidrowcra ck.com download the crack with the patch, install everything there, etc., then download CrackV3 from 3DM, and install it too, there will be two cracks together, I haven’t been fired yet, a month of playing time has already passed .
Tfutfutfu, don't jinx it

3pactatu 14.01.22

AoexeF 14.10.13 17:19
it doesn’t work))) I press enter, a window appears with 3 options to follow the player, add to the list of interests and something else, but I can’t buy

3pactatu 14.01.22

and about the dismissal in a career, what to do???????????/ there are 2 patches, there are no bugs, except for the dismissal and purchase of players ((((

A
AoexeF 14.01.22

3pactatu Xs
, I have 5 options, yours and also buying and renting, mb you can’t buy exactly this, maybe the money has run out, try it on different players, look