3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supernatural Lost 14.01.22 11:35 pm

Departure near the museum, on a mission to save Freeze... (Batman: Arkham City)

Updated firewood, installed a patch, changed graphics settings, nothing helped; I can't enter the museum (in Freeze's rescue mission), it crashes...; Does anyone know how to solve this problem???
17 Comments
Sort by:
h
hitmankhan 14.01.22

Yes, I know, the same garbage was. By disabling Physx, it is solved or by acquiring a face

e
eduuuu 14.01.22

you need to replace the upk file.name in the error

S
Supernatural Lost 14.01.22

eduuuu
Can you write in more detail how to replace the upk file.name in the error?

e
eduuuu 14.01.22

yes, I myself am asking here on the forum to fill in plizzzzzz.ow_d0_px and museumc1 _px .. comrades help us

S

eduuuu
Are you sure that by replacing these files, there will be no crashes in the next missions in the game?

A
Arthurlander 14.01.22

People work 100% in the settings, you need to turn off PhysX and enter the museum without blockage. By the way, I read someone on the forum

S

Arturlander
That is, you won't be able to play on a Pirate with PhysX ... or in the following missions everything works without problems with the included PhysX?

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 14.01.22

I have a flight, when searching for Freeze, after the Joker poisoned us and told us about the medicine. There was also a temperature indicator. The lower the closer. It should have reached -4, xxx.

h
hitmankhan 14.01.22

here it’s not because of this mission with a frieze, but specifically with a place near the museum. When approaching it, the game crashes. I went through this moment without physics, then I turned it on and the norms

e
eduuuu 14.01.22

bullshit is everything. play faces

h
hitmankhan 14.01.22

I downloaded the repack from City-Black Box. There the video is shrunk by 50%, but there are no crashes, both with and without physx, all the rules. And the repack weighs 6.91 gb.

w
welMAXer 14.01.22

Disabling physx helped me. thanks guys!

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 14.01.22

I have a flight, when searching for Freeze, after the Joker poisoned us and told us about the medicine. There was also a temperature indicator. The lower the closer. It should have reached -4, xxx.

D
Demon970 14.01.22

Help the people! Disabling Physics doesn't help. Departure stable in front of the museum with Freeze! How to overcome this bitch??? Can't go any further!

M
MrDronson 14.01.22

Damn, the same garbage, crashes when approaching the museum, the physicist is off

M
Mr. Jingles 14.01.22

Crashes when entering the gladiator arena in the museum, even on the lowest settings. Google does not help me ((the game is licensed

H
Heros Super 14.01.22

Just turn off PhysX hardware acceleration and this method helped me a lot.