3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesKnight 16.11.19 10:30 pm

At what level of difficulty you play? (Darksiders 3)

Who is at what level of playing? Much bring to an apocalyptic level?
12 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Archer_ 16.11.19

GamesKnight
at the very beginning pretty much and often, until a measure gets used...all is good if not necessary then again to clean up the same pile of mobs after death several times :)

m
madara17 16.11.19

I first began to take on a medium level of difficulty, then transferred to light. Here and there stand fast

G
GamesKnight 16.11.19

The first part remember that apocalyptic was not too difficult

s
serega1121 16.11.19

I from the beginning put on difficult, then I realized that no, and put it on balanced.

0oO 16.11.19

Start on apocalyptic, after the envy switched to balanced

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.11.19

On the Apocalypse pass. Is not so difficult. With difficult bosses , but after 15-20 attempts at the second boss killed easily by learning how to do a perfect Dodge and counterattack .

S
SPR1GGAN 16.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
15-20 attempts?
I demolished the game after 5-6,because it's masochism ,I somehow young Mario was enough for 100-500 races of one and the same Locke to undergo learning by heart the timings of each mob .

l
lock10100 16.11.19

Now Darksiders should zadrachivat Souls...Like 20 times to pass a boss or mini-boss yet,bitch,can't remember
all the timings by heart.facepalm BL.And x him,it's crossing slasher hardcore can survive,but these check points...in nature sometimes direct rage tears.

n
nicholas.sire 16.11.19

Noticed that many people play Darksiders. I hope the game will be a good sale, after all THQ is a good publisher and to re-contemplate their death do not want to)

M
MAX_x5.452 16.11.19

Even on easy the game is much harder Souls 3 I went 3 times

S
Sirey Hramovnik 16.11.19

Pass on the story, the difference between balanced not noticed the usual homeless people can pinch and finish in 2 seconds. Draculina still the same...disappointed by this part

M
MLShadow 16.11.19

Was held at the complex from beginning to end, but it seemed the whole difficulty lies in the mechanics of evasion if caught in the timing, you get a counter-attack with magical damage, but if they're not, then consider that and do not Dodge, as enemies even with very short weapons hit more than gg bounces when oborote.