3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d0bro 14.01.22 11:36 pm

Game crashes/freezes (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I already wrote a topic about Far Cry 3 (it also crashed) and strangely enough, all the games from Ubisoft fly out for me, whether it's a pirate or a litsuha. I searched everywhere for a solution, but found nothing. I don't even know what to do, I really want to play the game. And here is such a bummer. In general, I downloaded a pirate crack normal according to the author of the repack. My system :
GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 4.00 GB RAM
Current resolution: 1280 x 1024, 60Hz
Driver version: 331.65 (currently latest )
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
39 Comments
Sort by:
I
I'm on Pege NAMBA VAN 14.01.22

without an error screen - this is an empty conversation

r
rosticc 14.01.22

Crashes out of the game at the beginning when you free the prisoner and sail away with him on his ship. Crack last downloaded gray does not help what to do????

B
BlackWhiteYellow 14.01.22

Crashes after the mission "The Lonely Fool" when Olivier calls GG

M
MalkPsycho 14.01.22

Everything is exactly like I have Far Cry 3 then Assassin's Creed 4. I don't know what to do. And Mr. I'm on PeG Someone There, what good is it for you from the screen of a person, games stupidly fly out (it seems even without an error). But, for example, I have both games where after a few minutes they stop, the main sound works, then a black screen and then only through the dispatcher the process has to be cut down. Some kind of trouble turns out all the games work, but these 2 do not.

s
sten997 14.01.22

The fact is that when I start to go through the storyline, my game freezes, and that's it. Stuck at the moment when Kenway comes to the Templars and gets hidden blades. And when I play simply, completing missions not according to the plot, then everything is OK.
I have a pirate, sis. win8. Decent iron.

A
AMuHXoTen 14.01.22

download normal pirates, or buy a face, what else can I say

s
sten997 14.01.22

AMuHXoTen Tried
many different ones on torrents...

x
xCyberpunKx 14.01.22

Well, that's where you downloaded it and ask. I did not name the author of the repack / not the repack, I did not name the version of the tablet that is there. Mleat here is a wang forum or something.

J
Jeger 14.01.22

Changed the language, from English to Russian, started to fly out !!! Help!!!

g
gearmetal 14.01.22

The license (PC), worked for the first time (20% of the passage), then after the launch it started to hang at the very beginning or on the logo of "yubiks". Reinstalled the game and drivers. The game itself was almost perfect, so there were no complaints about lags and brakes. I reviewed all possible guides. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance

g
gearmetal 14.01.22

psychomonkey has already tried all these methods

S
Sector62 14.01.22

my face crashes without error

S
SFGtoha 14.01.22

At the beginning of the mission "Mr. Walpole, I presume?" (When I need to meet with the governor) They open the gate for me, I walk along the path, and in the same place (near the steps) the game just freezes (The picture freezes tightly, the sound disappears) I turned off the game and saw a sign (The game is not responding (that something like this)) And so every time, a license. Please help.

C
Capez 14.01.22

Sektor62 Update
firewood, reinstall uplay

S
Sector62 14.01.22

I also have the game does not respond litsuha

did everything did not help

with the game the sound goes the mouse disappears

y
yaubilkennedi 14.01.22

I start playing, after a few minutes the game freezes. What's the matter?

m
maxioMaster 14.01.22

yes, it’s a crack, well, firewood too, the whole thing is in it with a license, there shouldn’t be such problems

S
Sector62 14.01.22

yes it is a face!!

m
marrader 14.01.22

the game freezes on the island of TULUMA .. more precisely, at the moment when I reach the temple and there is a load. and stupidly running around the Animus ... there are no further promotions ....
PS I have a license! (maybe throw a save?)

b
barabarisco 14.01.22

Good day to all! Guys, the problem is this, the game does not start ... that is, in general. before the release of the licensed one, I played on a pirate and there were no problems, after the purchase, I installed it, it started up once and that's it. moreover, the Steam client shows that the game is running, but it is not in active processes. what could be the problem?

Processor: Intel core i5-2410m cpu 2.30GHz
RAM: 4GB
Video card: Redeon HD 6770M
Model: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC