3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reisenman 14.01.22 11:36 pm

Internet game (Loki)

I propose to appoint a meeting in this thread, to play on the Internet.
73 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reisenman 14.01.22

For some reason I can't play on GameCenter. I can only directly through the game ... if there are those who want to play 3-6 levels on the Internet, then write.

K
Killakan89 14.01.22

GameCenter Yes, there is a real problem, it says that the email does not fit, but I don’t know how to play on the Internet.

K
Killakan89 14.01.22

If you know how then tell me to cut it down

R
Reisenman 14.01.22

You can go into the game itself, and there click "play online", then enter a direct ip on a friend's computer. A friend should have created a game by this time.

G
GIGABYTE 14.01.22

why do I not see servers when I click on the game over the network?

R
Reisenman 14.01.22

Apparently no one sees - there is an option to play by direct ip.

S
Sanja333 14.01.22

people write at least someone nebut ip on which you can cut down at least with someone nebud, and even more try what is network rubilovo

A
ANGEL GABRIEL 14.01.22

go to any short circuit in the city ask the local admin for some ip servers usually every admin in any computer room knows at least one server

u
upssniper 14.01.22

Hello, who wants to play it on an Internet, I created a server in Hamachi Hamachi
itself here
http://slil.ru/24992995

You can join in 2 ways, from the main server:
http://www.planethamachi.com/net_public.php?limit =50&filter_name=&filter_c=&filter_type=game&filter_desc=loki+rpg+join&x=11&y=6

or via hamach
Network Name: Loki RPG Join
Network Password: 123

v
vlnt17 14.01.22

help, I really want to play through the Internet, the homachi server does not swing, writes an error, what should I do?

v
vlnt17 14.01.22

upssnayper sent to my mailbox please slil.ru/24992995 I can't download it here. here is my address [email protected] please as soon as possible thank you.

v
vlnt17 14.01.22

and in Russian there is this hamachi, otherwise with a slavar as a fool and don’t understand shit. helpmi I want to play through the Internet in loki help; save me, I beg you there are kind people !!!!

l
loki78 14.01.22

How to connect through this "hammachi"?

B
BoBaH4er 14.01.22

Well, I’ll answer 2 questions at once https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=ru here is the off site of the program you need to register and download it will definitely come in handy more than once or twice, from my own experience I know the language with a special Russian mighty so everything is completely clear. The only thing: minus the fact that all their cheat heroes will get into the game and it will be very fun to play who will kill God with a blow =)

B
BlitZ 14.01.22

I see the game forum has died. I suggest playing on an Internet through GameCenter ... if so, write in a personal!

G
Govarun 14.01.22

I downloaded this hack, now tell me how and where to go to get frisked over the network, no????? pliz I will be grateful if that's asya 377-382-000

f
fodor 14.01.22

people write at least someone nebud IP on which you can play through the network with my hero level 92

f
fanatalex 14.01.22

guys I want to ask me to come to my game ip address
172.16.40.33 write and come play again with lvl 1 I created for 6 players I am an amazon fanatalex how do you go write something so that you know that someone is okay

S
Sky69 14.01.22

People, if anyone wants to play it on the Internet (I hope there are still such people among you =))), there are several rooms in Hamachi (look for this program in Google) ... in short, here is a list of those that I know:
name: lokii
pass: lokii
name: Loki Game 1
pass: 123
name: Loki Game
pass:

v
vkirilenok 14.01.22

Let's play someone huh? Via hamachi