3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 14.01.22 11:36 pm

How has GTA 5 affected you in your life? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

---
16 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 14.01.22

right now I'll digest it in the brain and say))

M
MunchkiN 616 14.01.22

the gods blow undiluted moonshine 60 fps in 2k and get drunk.

n
nat mih 14.01.22

Mayamenstate It's
silly to judge foreign life from games and films. They have their own worries and problems enough. This is an illusion made to distract from the dullness of everyday life! Judging by the anime, all Japs are rapists, sadists or perverts.
Worse than alcoholics are only drug addicts. I don't recommend using it. Many have fallen and lost everything because of such addictions. For me, computer gamblers are better than drug addicts, alcoholics, or gamblers who spend all their money in gambling.
We must learn to be happy with what we have. Look at disabled/sick people and you will understand that poverty is not the worst thing! Money is acquired, health cannot be bought for any amount of money.

S
ShiroiAkuma 14.01.22

Hmm, tequila for a mower is somehow strange, despite the fact that now the cheapest Siera and Sauza (somewhere around 1400r), and absinthe is generally not drunk in its pure form.
And on the topic, what to thump, what to assemble a computer is equally expensive (if done with high quality).

L
LDV2509 14.01.22

Didn't have any effect. Just entertainment in your spare time.

-
-SERGEY- 14.01.22

Wow. You are hopeless.

[
[CYBERPUNK] 14.01.22

It didn't affect me at all, like a bunch of other games.

m
mr true 14.01.22

the game did not affect me, and other games interest me less and less.

J
Jason_Walker 14.01.22

Maybe it's because we've gotten older. And we are no longer interested.

J
Jason_Walker 14.01.22

GTA 5 is now played only by schoolchildren from 9 to 16 years old.
And I'm 22 years old. I am not interested. It was also not interesting to play GTA 4 - I went through 10 missions and deleted it.
I just grew up.

M
Murvin 14.01.22

I've been stuck in GTA 5 all weekend, haven't smoked for two whole days, maybe I'll quit!)

J
Joker978 14.01.22

how did living five affect me? I started to rob and kill -_-, and now I drive without a license and knock down passers-by, I also became a nigga, got myself a dog, called him a chop. I think tomorrow I will become white, I will find a wife who will have a fat son, and sh.lava daughter. . then I plan to settle in the desert, away from civilization, somewhere by the lake, shit myself up to my knees in mud, become a psycho.
ps is it ok? :3 :3 :3 :3

W
Witcher944 14.01.22

No, it's just a game.

R
RicoChico 14.01.22

I just got bombed by the fact that the sandbox is still poorer than in GTA SA.

A
Alexey Chichigin 14.01.22

Finally, it didn’t affect me in any way, I played mostly online, and went through the plot like that, didn’t get it at all, although I watched the videos all the time ((. As for the luxurious life, dude, buy a gun, go rob a bank, and the cops couldn’t sleep, invest all the money in stocks and live.

n
nat mih 14.01.22

On the subject: "How did GTA 5 affect you in life?"
I think that many GTA players will learn a lot of new words and symbols for themselves (for example, that a "cap" is not only a cap). You will certainly be told about your "true" sexual orientation (with a 99% chance you will be gay) and enlightened in all methods of using a microphone (not just for its intended purpose).
The time spent in the game is wasted and not with health benefits (physical and mental), but a hell of a lot of fun spent. For connoisseurs of jokes and people with a sense of humor, I recommend!)))