3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DStrifer 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Bugs in Quests - General! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I did not find a topic on the forum on the problem in my quest, I decided to create a general one for discussing problems in quests. One place is more convenient.

I have a problem specifically in this quest
Spoiler I bought everything from him, the pointer hovered on it, the items in his inventory are updated every time, even those three that are marked as for the task. I found the destroyed house of Azramas, collected everything there, pulled some kind of lever, darkness for a couple of seconds and nothing. Nothing happens to the icon, it says that I don't have the right key. What, what key, where!? Bug?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elijah 14.01.22

Go to Triss, show her the figurine and she will explain what to do next.
And cut down the trainer or console, in short, what do you usually turn on there.

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

Elijah
I visited Triss, showed her two figurines, some two men were released, but they do not belong to this quest. There is no console or trainer. And these figurines in the dude's store are constantly updated .... And this is with this quest from the very first update, it was on it that I got to it.

E
Elijah 14.01.22

DStrifer
Yes, it's strange, but I passed it on 1.07.
But only this merchant has everything infinite in his inventory, or all merchants too.

g
gogisan653 14.01.22

DStrifer enter
this additem('mq1002_artifact_1') code, you can immediately enter the task in the estate immediately after it, the portal will start to shine

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

Elijah
well, I'm on 1.08 now and decided to go back and check this quest, but nothing has changed. I'll try other sellers, but on 1.05 to 1.07, nothing seems to have doubled or respawned with them.

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

gogisan653
ok, ATP, I'll try it now.

g
gogisan653 14.01.22

DStrifer,
I understand that the figurine of the lizard did not appear in his store and you can buy everything and it is endless

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

gogisan653
yes! it's definitely not there)

G
Gutsz 14.01.22

I actually finished the quest without figurines)

g
gogisan653 14.01.22

DStrifer
wonder if it worked out

g
gogisan653 14.01.22

here is a similar topic
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/po_povodu_konsolnyh_komand_i_kvesta-869011/

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

gogisan653
Yes! Thanks a lot! I added this lizard through the console and immediately a portal appeared above the pentagram!
Spoiler

g
gogisan653 14.01.22

DStrifer
I'm glad)))

A
Aleksandr2242 14.01.22

Please advise with one problem. Completed the quest "cases of national importance", and when it's time to attack the wild hunt, he writes that this quest has failed. what the heck is that?

E
Elijah 14.01.22

Aleksandr2242
This is a bug and no one knows when it will be fixed.

A
Aleksandr2242 14.01.22

Elijah
, I already understood that this is another bug. I was just hoping someone could tell me how to fix it. How long ago did this bug appear?

E
Elijah 14.01.22

Aleksandr2242
If you look at all the forums, then this bug appeared on the very first version of the game. And as if they say that it will be fixed, but nothing changes.

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

Quest "Dangerous Cargo"
After I saved the dude, burned the carriage with corpses and sent him home to wash, everything seemed to be written that the quest was completed and the marker was reaching for the departing dude .... I didn’t go far to destroy the bandit camp, but then he tried to continue the quest, but he still hangs in the passed for some reason .... Although nothing was written about his assurance, as usual, howling. Is that how it should be??? Or is he re-infecting the whole village in which he drowned? .

D
DStrifer 14.01.22

He does not die, he stands and yells stupidly, endlessly. watafak?
Spoiler

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

DStrifer"...Quest "Dangerous Cargo"..."
In fact, the quest is completed. Simple - perhaps a short continuation if you meet this man again, but it's not necessary
".... Not dying, standing and stupidly yelling, endlessly. watafak?..."
Update DLC, long-fixed bug