3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Question about the new game + (The Evil Within)

Folks, a question about the new passage of the game.
After finishing the game, they offer to make a save + give bonuses + a new level of NG+ difficulty opens.
Actually, the question is: what should be done to go to a new level of difficulty, but with all the bonuses + pumping preserved?
Should I go to NG+ (from the game menu), or load my profile with the latest save and the game will offer a new level of difficulty with all the achievements saved?
What will change at the new difficulty level: will there be more enemies, or will the stats raise them, or all of this together?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.01.22

You must first complete the game on the difficulty that you want to see in the new game +.

What will change at the new difficulty level: there will be more enemies, or stats will raise them, or all of this together

. The behavior of enemies will change, in some places there will be other more powerful enemies, of course, all enemies will do more damage, and, as usual, less ammo and syringes.

p
pavloalex 14.01.22

saa0891
has already passed, saved the profile, gave improvement points + weapons.
Actually, what interests me: can I go to NG + with this pumping + open weapons, or not?
System a la Dark Souls, or all this pumping + weapons will remain only at this level of difficulty (survival), under which the game was played?

s
saa0891 14.01.22

pavloalex

Actually, what interests me: can I go to NG + with this pumping + open weapons, or not?

Naturally, you can, only the level of difficulty cannot be set higher, that is. if you passed on survival, you will not be able to start a new game + on a nightmare, for this, as I already wrote, you must go through the nightmare first.

p
pavloalex 14.01.22

saa0891
then a moment: what is the difference between NG+ and the increase in the level of complexity?
As an example, Dark: NG + is an increase in complexity ...

s
saa0891 14.01.22

pavloalex

then the moment: what is the difference between NG + and increasing the level of complexity?

The only difference is that you are given the opportunity to go through a new game with what you managed to pump, weapons, GG abilities, etc., while the complexity does not increase.

As an example, Dark: NG + is an increase in complexity ...

Not the same example, RE, Dead Space.

A
Acapulka 14.01.22

I completed the game on survival, started a new game + with Akum difficulty. For some reason, they didn’t give me 50 thousand green gel and I didn’t find a grenade launcher and a machine gun anywhere. Can you tell me what's the matter?

V
Vasily Danilov 14.01.22

a grenade launcher and an assault rifle should just appear in the weapon menu, you don’t need to look for them ... the gel lies in the cells, more precisely, in one of them ...

B
Bartalbi Bond 14.01.22

In New Game Plus, look for these things and not in the new game with increased difficulty.

A
Acapulka 14.01.22

In fact, all items appear after you go through the difficulty, and then continue to play on it in the new game +

P
Paul Atreides 14.01.22

I also did not notice in the New Game + difficulty selection. I went through on the normal, I wanted to re-pass to increase the difficulty (as you can do in the RE, ME or DS series), but hell with two - I had to play again on the normal ...

a
artemsberg 14.01.22

Guys, I understand that if you start a new game + and choose the difficulty of Akum, then they won’t give prizes for the first passage (in my case, gel, grenade launcher and machine gun) in it?

D
Dengipower 14.01.22

artemsberg
Yes, in order to get a splash, you must first go through the difficulty that you want.

The developers decided as follows:

1) A person passes through the Nightmare for 13 hours.
2) A person walks on Akuma for 14 hours.
3) A person passes Akuma with buns

For me, after 27 hours in Ruvik's head you won't be able to look at the game))) The game is good, but the killing tactics do not change, in general, it's a pleasure for fans to go through a single game 5-10 times...