3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergeant. 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Is Sergeant Royback Alive (Call of Duty: World at War)

When I completed COD 5 for the first time, in the last mission for the Americans, Sergeant Royback died. I recently cleared this mission again, and at the end of it, a living Royback comes up to him, and someone else lies next to him.
How was it for you? And who understands what it depends on?
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 14.01.22

It depends on which one you helped. Either Polonsky or Sergeant Roebuk is killed. There this moment is clearly expressed.
But if you play co-op...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 14.01.22

Something I don't remember..

G
Guardian. 14.01.22

LifeStream
"Something I don't remember..." - It's in the finale, friend. Depends on who you can save.
The co-op question still stands. Is it possible to save both?

L

And I remembered. I played, in my opinion Polonsky was killed.

G
Guardian. 14.01.22

So, will you answer my question? Is it possible to save both in co-op?
LifeStream
"I played, in my opinion Polonsky was killed." - And I have.

L

It seems to be possible .. I don’t know for sure ...

G
Guardian. 14.01.22

LifeStream
Agrx, and thanks for that.

.Messiah. 14.01.22

You can save everyone in the cooperative. They took aim at these Japs, and the women!

s
show_off 14.01.22

In solitary, if you kill the right one, they kill the pulaskis, and if the left one, then Royback.

n
nemanja 14.01.22

In single player, if you kill the right one, they kill the pulaskis.

Yes, not the pulaskis, but Polonsky)))

both cannot be saved, firstly, 2 enemies attack Roybuka at once, and secondly, all enemies cannot be instantly killed.

you can't kill both

R
Race Racer 14.01.22

both cannot be saved, firstly, 2 enemies attack Roybuk at once, secondly, all enemies cannot be instantly killed
And if you stand up with a machine gun so that all three Japs are on the same line? ..

L

You can try Rage Racer ;)

G
GO-shnik 14.01.22

I calmly saved Roybuk, knocked out both star-eyed ones from the volume. In my opinion, scripts decide here - I saved one - the other dies on the machine.

N
Naturalus 14.01.22

It’s interesting what will happen if you throw grena there, your enemies will be alive !!!!

R
Race Racer 14.01.22

One of my friends tried to throw gren. The enemies that received the grenade first were dead, while the rest were not..

N
Naturalus 14.01.22

I went there in short, there are 2 Japs, the boys are knocking chtol,
if a friend in the Hamachi network will go through 1 mission!

D
D0br0 14.01.22

Nifiga we've been playing co-op for three weeks already, we're playing anyway, someone will die.

G
GTAsan23 14.01.22

and if in a co-op we close the pulaskis and help Reznov (3 close 1 helps), then you might be lucky and one of you will die)

a
artur yusupov 14.01.22

what kind of carnage? there is an American campaign and there is Polonsky and roebuk.
my roebook was killed twice in a row

E
Egor Kolobov 14.01.22

I played first 2 times saved Polonsky then roebook 2 times and the third time instead of roebook I bombed and Polonsky and roebook survived. By the way, how to play in a coupe.