3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kennylz 14.01.22 11:51 pm

I can't complete the Kirat Film Studio Race. (Far Cry 4)

Please tell me, I can’t go through the Kirat Film Studio race and open the required spell, in general, I go through the race for gold, but at the end of it I have 2 buttons, Repeat and Exit the mission.
40 Comments
Sort by:
b
bandicoot1992 14.01.22

Do not worry. When at the end of the race you go out, everyone counts. The mission is of a competitive type, as in the previous part of the game (i.e. it will always be on the map)

K
Kennylz 14.01.22

bandicoot1992
and why then the skill "Murder on transport" does not open? it requires the bottom of the Kirat Film Studio race, and according to you I passed it. But the skill did not open.

K
KARTE3 14.01.22

Yes, this does not count the race! Then you can not try to play more? You will pass the next normal race and it will be available, but this one is like training.

K
Kennylz 14.01.22

KARTE3
Dude, I passed the race 12 times, but the result is the same. Restart or Exit button.

b
bandicoot1992 14.01.22

Kennylz
is specifically racing and specifically survival. everything opens

K
Kennylz 14.01.22

bandicoot1992
Thank you captain. I went through the RACE and passed it 12 times, but after I press the Exit button, the Talent does not open and writes that I have to go through 1 Kirat race.

S
Sneak_Knife 14.01.22

Same shit, skill won't open

D
Danilka123456 14.01.22

the same problem, but did not use trainers

Y
Yuri Tuev 14.01.22

And what about the trainers? Didn't use anything, same problem. How to fix something?

4 fingers 14.01.22

Yuri Tuev
Did not use did not use)))

D
Danilka123456 14.01.22

and fix how?

E
Expresso 14.01.22

Same problem! I did not use any trainers and similar programs. After passing the race (even for gold), the game simply does not save the result. Even a torn off propaganda poster, before the race, is restored at the end of it.

f
fear 14.01.22

like this is a jamb of transferring saves from version 1 to version 1.3

just try to buy a skill with the lock closed - it should work.

D
Danilka123456 14.01.22

writes that the conditions for unlocking are not met

K
Kennylz 14.01.22

fear
Writes that the conditions are not met. Skill is not pumped.

f
fear 14.01.22

strange, but I have the opposite, pumping, but not at the same time saving.

k
kokoz80 14.01.22

I had the same thing, at first I thought that translation errors and it was necessary to win, well, I wandered around all the races and chose where it was more convenient, then I looked at it, I can’t even say at what point it happened, but I tried 4-5 races

k
kokoz80 14.01.22

K
Kennylz 14.01.22

kokoz80
I passed all the races of the Kirat Film Studio on the map, the result is zero (

Z
ZoFF80 14.01.22

I understand that there are two types of race - they even have different icons. On one flag, on the other checkers. To unlock the skill - you need to go through the checkers, but they are not on the map - apparently they will appear later after completing some mission. (Well, I hope). So this skill is one of the most demanding for me))