3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lissalia 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Ratings

When searching for a movie to watch, does its rating, for example, on imdb or KinoPoisk affect your choice? Do you always agree with them?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 14.01.22

If it's a movie I haven't heard of, then yes.

l
lissalia 14.01.22

RikoChiko
And if, for example, he has a rating of 5.0 on KinoPoisk, then what then?

R
RicoChico 14.01.22

lissalia
Reviews on KinoPoisk and trackers.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.22

I look at the rating only if someone in the comments specifically talks about the rating, but usually not. The description of the plot is what is more interesting. Plus screenshots.

A
Amylina 14.01.22

If the rating is below 2-3, then I don’t download the film, otherwise the rating doesn’t say much.

S
Sem Geordon 14.01.22

lissalia first I watch the trailer and/or the movie review. If interested - download. Rating more than 6 I consider preemlevym. I have long been accustomed to the eternal discontent of the audience.

A
Alex Novikov 14.01.22

And I always look at the ratings on Kinopoisk first. If everything is bad there, then I go to trackers, Metacritic or Tomatoes. If there are no encouraging reviews, then I don’t download. And with my favorite actors, I rock everything up to 5 points. But lately, more and more often I come across the fact that either the people are not sophisticated, or I am snickering, but sometimes I run into such drug addiction. Just yesterday I watched "Voices" in 2014 with Ryan Reynolds - a gorgeous film, beautifully filmed, the script is creative. And in general, from a mediocre actor who does not understand what to play, he again became excellent for me. Great movie. After watching it, it became interesting what the rating was and somehow became sad: the rating on Kinopoisk is 6.2-6.3, on Metacritic 58 points from magazines and publications, but on it users voted 7.7, which I expected. An unexpectedly great film.