3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FocusG 14.01.22 11:51 pm

Lags, bugs and glitches. (android) (This War of Mine)

If someone noticed any bugs, then write here
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renat Imambaev 14.01.22

FocusG
I'm fine, but the inscriptions about the health of the characters are too small and you can't see them. Saves the fact that I have it in the incentive, so I roughly know what might be written there

F
FocusG 14.01.22

Renat Imambaev
I myself play on a tablet with 1 GB of RAM, and because of this, an eternal reboot (I had to mess around with gltools to play). Maybe because of gltools, the seller wanted to leave the game in the real world and eventually disappeared and the inscription someone left behind the door.

K
Kosh13 14.01.22

Somewhat inaccurate transfer of touches. Everything is terribly small. The interface could also be
optimized for the sensor.
Well, the main disadvantage is that the game, unfortunately, has not changed at all. As it was about whining girls, it remained so.
Life is strange went there too.
Tearfulness is in vogue now?

F
FocusG 14.01.22

Kosh13
I'll remind you, the game was released for tablets and touches naturally will not be accurate on the smartphone screen.
And the so-called "tearfulness" is the main obstacle to the game, otherwise it would be quite easy and therefore boring. And WHAT IN GENERAL SHOULD CHANGE is the port of the game.

E
ExTREeMe123 14.01.22

But sometimes, when I go to the Nexus 5 again, no one comes to the shelter: neither the neighbors nor the seller ..

It’s hard to live without trade in general - I don’t know where to put all the rubbish.

F
FocusG 14.01.22

ExTREeMe123

There are rumors that if no one comes, then there are more provisions at the locations, but most likely this is a bug.

We have to wait until the update comes out.

R
RealCrafter 14.01.22

Hello everyone, please tell me here the game itself works the sound too, but as soon as you press the button to survive, the game turns on again and the main menu again. tell me what to do? I have Fly Era Style 3 please if it depends on the phone, then somehow fix it because ... the phone is brand new) = And besides this game, all games work!