3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A]bbath 16.11.19 10:31 pm

SSE instructions (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Who phenome or older processors without support instructions, you can not buy and not download
66 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 16.11.19

Great guide!, briefly and accurately)

-
- DILOR- 16.11.19

[A]bbath
From this information ???

S
Sonnyy Bot 16.11.19

[A]bbath
Created if the subject, let's paint - what instructions are needed, and the processors don't support these instructions - come on, and then farted in a puddle and ran away.
I have for example a pensioner i7 2700k and now - not to play?

-
- DILOR- 16.11.19

[A]bbath
Where could you do this nonsense take ?

[
[A]bbath 16.11.19

well, do not run the game on fanaah for example, because they don't have SSE 4.1, view the incentive in the discussions already people are writing that the process is closed and also in other forums people write

D
Dimchik94 16.11.19

i3 6100 also in flight?

[
[A]bbath 16.11.19

guys, check the specifications of their processors, I just gave the info to you not spend money for nothing

A
Anomel Suna 16.11.19

Dimchik94
instruction sets: SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.2. Another thing is that it is dual core, and at times, we may roll out requirements at minimum 4 cores.

D
Dimchik94 16.11.19

Enamel Suna
Minimum payout In the syndicate. So this will not happen) On medium settings in 720p I have 40-55 fps. So don't worry about the origins.

[
[A]bbath 16.11.19

in the 6100 isn't 4 threads? if 4, experience is not necessary

-
- DILOR- 16.11.19

[A]bbath
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and The Evil Within 2, what were the requirements ? And everything goes .. Panic do not need to raise well-wisher))))

A
Anomel Suna 16.11.19

Dimchik94
And same as Watch Dogs 2, where dvukhyadernykh the game doesn't run :)

D
Dimchik94 16.11.19

[A]bbath
4, so not worried) But about SSE , I didn't know) Checked out, calm down))

Enamel Suna
Riley? Then how can I pass?

[
[A]bbath 16.11.19

-DENIMUSS -
dude, where does these games at all? You're not Russian or a Troll? I explain that running the game requires manual SSE 4.1+, processors which do not support, do not launch the game as it was with the mafia and some other games, how else am I to explain?

l
lookaway 16.11.19

[A]bbath
sho you prove to them, let them go buy

-
- DILOR- 16.11.19

Where is it said in the requirements ?
[A]bbath wrote:
that running the game requires manual SSE 4.1+, processors which do not support, do not launch the game

M
Macros Easy 16.11.19

I actually googled what is SSE, and it turned out that there is such thing as AES,AVX,EM64T,NX / XD,VT-x ,VT-d,TBT 2.0, and still others that relate to the processor. So the question to those who are versed in this as I'm on wiki and sites like overlocker, and normal knowledge base. Why the stumbling block is SSE. I will be grateful if explain or skins a link where you can read about it quite clearly succinctly and understandably. Thank you.

S
Str 16.11.19

For Дестини2 also developed rolled out the mandatory support ssse3 percent, so sse4 for Asasina quite real.
Sleepy Bot wrote:
It supports 4.1

Dimchik94
No, supports.

[
[A]bbath 16.11.19

-DENIMUSS -
Oh, come on, Brody:)

D
Dimchik94 16.11.19

chesteruga
humorist) 10 out of 10 petrosjanc