3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beringer 15.01.22 12:07 am

Question about Sheala (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me if you start the game without transferring saves .... and answer questions in the Ymgyr palace. Will there be a question about Sheala? and will Geralt meet her in prison if he says that he spared her in the second part? Or is Sheala only a bonus when transferring saves from the second part?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 15.01.22

There will be a question about Sheala, as well as about Summer and the choice of the side in the second part.

C
Cucumber312 15.01.22

There is.
But it makes no sense.
You can only see yourself for about 20 seconds, after which a choice appears: Save Mamzel from pain, by entering a cold sword into her soft body, or leave her to die.

M
Mu3ik 15.01.22

Transferring saves from the second part? Are you and I playing the same Witcher 3?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 15.01.22

Kurumi Tokisaki
Mark with spoilers!

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Mu3ik
Yes, imagine, there is a transfer of saves there, I don’t understand how it was possible not to know if before the start of the game there is a section to transfer saves from the second part, auto selection (by default, the choice of developers) and your personal choice (answers to questions).

V
Vladislav Igorevich 15.01.22

Bupycop could not be
noticed, because if there is no folder with saves from B2 in the right directory, import will not be shown in B3, but only turn on / off the simulation of solutions it was the same way. In any case, it was like that in my early version, then I threw my saves into the right directory and it was displayed with the transfer from B2

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Vladislav Igorevich
In any case, the very choice of the decisions made hints at the fact that there is an import from the previous part, it can also be understood, since it was in the second part of the game.

C
CRASHBULLET 15.01.22

The transfer makes sense, even from the first part to the second, because if in the first part you slept with Triss after the battle in the fortress, then in the third part, "The best bed in Kaer Morhen" will fly out of the window because of the red hair on the pillow :D trifle but nice.

M
Mu3ik 15.01.22

Bupycop
Simulating saves and importing are two different things. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems that the developers themselves said that it would be impossible to transfer the saves. I can be wrong. However, the fact is that on the computer on which parts 1 and 2 were completed (of course there are saves on the computer), I did not have any transfer function, only simulation.

B
Black Griffin 15.01.22

CRASBULLET
I even have screenshots of that dialogue, it's really funny: D
Spoiler

B
Bupycop 15.01.22

Mu3ik
The developers didn’t say this for sure, because you can transfer imports, it’s something wrong with you, maybe the path is not correct, maybe Cyrillic is indicated in the path, maybe something else ... from the first days everything was fine with me and there were 3 options , leave it by default and make decisions as the developers intended, answer the questions yourself and, accordingly, make the choice yourself, but this function was created mostly for consoles because import was not available for them and the actual transfer of saves from the second part, including the tattoo and a slightly different conversation during the audience at Vizima. Here is a useful site on the subject.
Spoilerhttp://faqusha.ru/note/1383.html