3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anomel Suna 15.01.22 12:07 am

What ending did you choose? [Spoilers] (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

So, I think many have already been able to go through the storyline of the game. (Since there are only 5 tasks in it). And in this part (more precisely, in an independent addition), players have a choice between 5 endings at once! Who chose which ending and why?
All endings for the curious
Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanrem 15.01.22

The retconned world of Get
Lieutenant is mega epic.
But I think the best ending with the settlement of a new planet. "Thank you, God" is worth something.

T
Tainted Soul 15.01.22

W.ill
These two are the most promising ... although, go and understand these developers.

P
Pavel_Orlov 15.01.22

i chose the king of hell

D
D_T 15.01.22

Recreated the planet

A
Anomel Suna 15.01.22

W.ill
I also chose the world reconstruction ending. She seemed to me the most "good" for the Saints.

M
MAXassassinSMITH 15.01.22

Sorry people, but I absolutely did not understand the 4th ending, can someone clarify?

P
Pagan Min 15.01.22

The ending with Aisha was really heartfelt :3
Reunion after so many years since Saints Row 2... actually cool!

B
Black Griffin 15.01.22

So far thispix.playground.ru

A
Anomel Suna 15.01.22

MAXassassinSMITH Spoiler
4 ending - God recreates the Earth and revives dead people. But the events of all 4 parts of Saints Row did not actually take place: the gang of Saints did not exist, Gat is a policeman. No one except Geta knows anything about the events that took place in the previous 4 parts.

M
MAXassassinSMITH 15.01.22

Thank
you

E
EnglishGames 15.01.22

I tried everything, I killed Satan several times.

c
ctgs 15.01.22

Met Aisha. It was a pity for Geta from the second part.

d
darkhouse16 15.01.22

I killed Satan several times, I saw all the endings, 1,2,3,4 are normal, and for 5 the developers ran out of ideas, since she is garbage

D
DEVIL159rus 15.01.22

So. recreated the planet

A
Andrey Fold 15.01.22

I chose the King of Hell. Tell me, do they affect something? Tell us what happens after the credits in your ending or after the credits we go back to hell, regardless of the ending?

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 15.01.22

If there are sequels, then the suspicion creeps in that "A new planet for the rest of humanity" will be canon. Although the most intriguing remains the restoration of the land, hence the question. If God recreated everything until the moment after the end of the first saints row, does that mean the "boss" is still in a coma?

S
Svistoplax 15.01.22

I chose "to rewind time and create a new reality", because I counted on it from the moment the add-on was announced. Sobsna, the question is - who is Sera Brimston that the FBI Kinzie and Matt are discussing? Someone from the first part?
The “new planet” ending is also, by the way, not bad - after all, only the best 10% of the renewed humanity remained, thanks to Jinyak for the selection. True, the saints would have coped even without God.
Ending with Ish mmm... Not really. In fact, Gat asked for an untimely death, I expected that she would be resurrected. For the respawn of the Earth, he will definitely go to heaven.
Answers to the questions of life, the universe and in general, and the ending with hell are not bad, but not the best. You

wanna PUNCAKE

We were promised a restart, with new heroes. Probably Gat may appear in the frame as a lawman.

Andrey Fold
what happens after the credits in your ending or after the credits we go back to hell, regardless of the ending?
The ending is the re-creation of the Earth. I have the Ultor alliance feuding with the Killbane alliance, Ultor wins, Vogel marries Kiki, Viola forges a heaven-hell partnership, Shakespeare exhumes and buries Shogo Akuji, Dex is SPENT. I suspect everyone does.

darkhaus16
killed Satan several times, saw all the endings
For each new kill of Satan, they give a percentage of the passage? I have a coup in hell - 100%, all collectibles are collected, weapons of sins - 6 out of 7, but the game progress is only 97%.

A
Astrowizer_007 15.01.22

To recreate a new earth, but the fact that the get in the video is some kind of lieutenant, it really killed me.

L
Lingtwik 15.01.22

Svistoplax
Doesn't give anything for subsequent kills, those 3% are either trials or because of weapons, as I believe you don't have enough Rage weapons. I can help with that, well, when you fill the demon scale (or whatever her) the Archduke appears, but there is a chance that not the Archduke appears, but Genki, who has this very weapon in his hands)))

G
GermantisM 15.01.22

Get the lord of hell! It's decided!
+ soon his friends will be with him =)