3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my horses 15.01.22 12:07 am

PlugY (Diablo 2)

Out of boredom, I decided to run in a single. In one of the settings there is an id for the item being sold in order to call Uber. So, where can you watch it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 15.01.22

My thoughts are my steeds
I don't remember exactly, but there are items for a random number of sojay sold. Change min. and max. a number by 300 (it is this number that causes Uber) and within a couple of seconds / minutes a Clone will be called.

M
My thoughts are my horses 15.01.22

Rivnyany
Thank you.

Error spits out .Checking library memory check failed

A
Alxmo 15.01.22

Rivnyanyn,
the point here is not the quantity, soju, but the fact that the soju has its own ID attached, and like any non-generated item, it must be recorded somewhere.
The author can not advise anything other than Google. Unless you can capitalize, then this id is the legendary Stone of Jordan ring

A
Alxmo 15.01.22

My thoughts - my horses
are already problems with files or some kind of error in setting up a plow, but in general it is a rather capricious thing, so you shouldn't be surprised

R
Rivnyanyn 15.01.22

Edit.
My thoughts - my horses
And you put it on what version? I remember that it is on 1.13d that he does not plow. Need 1.13s, if already worth it. And mozhet plows curve, I had it. Try downloading from another source.

M

Rivnyanyn
you are right. I bet on the latest off patch. Then the question is different .... How to put two patches at once. For single and bnet

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
Two folders with an apple tree.

a
annortheone 15.01.22

My thoughts - my horses
still need LodRepair to specify the folder with the game you need: select the path and click "Apply Path".

R
Rivnyanyn 15.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
As bd_sm[TDPG] already wrote, I need a separate folder with the game. But you need to install from scratch, if you just copy the folder and put patch 1.13c on top of 1.13d, the plows will not work anyway.
In short, reinstall the one that is and the patches are exactly up to 1.13s, not higher.

B
Biscop_moo 15.01.22

LodRepair is also needed to specify the folder with the game you need: select the path and click "Apply Path".
It hurts to run a repair lod just for the sake of writing the installation path in the registry. You can do this manually or run the game once from the directory required for the update.

M

Launched, thanks everyone