3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trasser1989 15.01.22 12:07 am

Gearbox help needed!!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day everyone!!! I decided to work a little with mods and start transferring the files of one mod to the directory of another!!! So, I have two Scanias, one Scania T and the other Tabernacle R from RJL and I liked the second 8 -mi speed gearbox, with and without a retarder and I would like to ask for help or let's say advice from knowledgeable people !!! The question is how can I transfer these 2 boxes from RJL Tabernacle to Scania T? I tried it myself to do and pulled out these boxes from the transmission folder and threw them into the same folder only in Scania T, but they never appeared in upgrades !!! For any reason, something else needs to be thrown in, but I don’t know what exactly !!! In advance thank you for your responses!!!!
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 15.01.22

Trasser1989, in order not to fool around with a residence permit, put his 6 mortars. instead of the 12 stupas installed in fashion. without retarder. I even checked, nothing works like that, I dragged 24 tons on a hump quite successfully.
You will also see 12 stupas in the archive. PPC, which was before replacing mine. If the 6-speed doesn't suit you, just paste it back into the "transmission" folder with a replacement without compression.
Link to mod in PM.

T
Trasser1989 15.01.22

SlavikSD
Thank you very much for your help!!! It's a pity I can't do this myself!!!

S
SlavikSD 15.01.22

Trasser1989, please. In general, look at my box and you can make any of your own according to the model and likeness.

S
Serega Bodrov 15.01.22

Transfers are registered in the box