3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22 12:07 am

What lies ahead for us? (Dying Light)

I propose to discuss the content of the new dlc, maybe someone has information about them
, that's what the developers said

19 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 15.01.22

ashleyalicia Other
than that, there is no new information yet. Although they said, we will try to supplement the game with new content. The other day there was news on this site that Dying Light 2 is already under development.

I
Igyana 15.01.22

As I said earlier, I would like to see a sort of SoD, with all the DL chips.

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

Genom94 it's a
pity that they are pulling like that, I've already gone through hard twice - in two months, in fact, only the last dlc sensible with a new weapon I want more)

G
Ghotfall 15.01.22

Hmm... Pretty interesting, but I'm expecting some updates from the gameplay side, because the only weak part of the game (my personal opinion) is survival elements, because without them, there is almost nothing to do except the plot. If they add them, then it will definitely be a masterpiece.

I
Igyana 15.01.22

Genom94
Development is also called the discussion of whether the second part is needed, and various questions related to it, but this does not mean that the developers have already started to cut something. Most likely, even infa was leaked to assess the reaction to the news.

I
Igyana 15.01.22

TechnoStalker
Install the mod where you need water, food, etc. I'm not saying that the craft of everything and everything is very complicated. The gameplay has been changed and completely complicated, useless skills have been removed, useful ones have been changed, in short, the gameplay has been completely rebalanced and the game has been complicated, and this mod was made not by one craftsman, but by a whole team.

n
nonakukifu 15.01.22

I suspect that they will overdo it with this game and spoil it, the original will remain the best

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

as I understand it, for rides you need an extensive location, and in this regard, the question arises, will it be just a place where to ride "distillations" with fields, roads, obstacles, or will it be filled with plot tasks

A
Akhmed 15.01.22

Genom94
Not only on this site.

Z
ZaKTomSK 15.01.22

Igyana
I played this mod. After five steps, the hero fizzles out. It's too much

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

one can only guess when all this will appear in the game - at the moment the third announced content should be Haran's stadium - that it will be an arena with various battle modes or story missions we will see in the near future, and as for everything else, we will most likely hear during the release of dlc stadium, there is a small chance that the bow and bugs will be present in it. you need to get to the stadium somehow, possibly through the northwestern gate of "sector zero"

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

In the preview of DLC The Following at the end of the video, we were shown a small-caliber machine gun - as it turned out, this is not the only small arms that we will see, now Uzi and Crossbow
Spoiler have been added to itpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

R
Rizvan Bagirov 15.01.22

when will this dlc come out

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

Rizvan Bagirov
official date to be announced soon

R
Rizvan Bagirov 15.01.22

thanks ashleyalicia

S
SSeGAAA 15.01.22

this is a worthwhile dlc, still I would like it not to be extreme

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.22

SSeGAAA
agrees - maybe they will replay, they also said that they are redistributing resources and in order to release this dlc as soon as possible, other projects have been paused, but still, if this dlc is the last one, I see it as not a dlc but a full-fledged adon - it is already known that it will be huge a map on which you can move around by transport, it is confirmed that there will be story missions on it. not in the sense of the main plot, but in the sense of "go there I don't know where" there "kill everyone" and you will receive a reward)) - there will be a lot of new weapons

S
SSeGAAA 15.01.22

ashleyalicia
besides, they said: they say, we will then direct the main effort to their other - I don’t remember the name - project

m
matrixua 15.01.22

dead islands 2....