3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baldares75 15.01.22 12:07 am

Need help!!!!! (Para World)

Win 7 64bit system. The game starts, but there is not a single letter where there should be an inscription. Who knows what is the reason and how to solve it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABM75 15.01.22

Tell me how to fix the number of city centers (carts) in the level with a ransom, since it is impossible to reach the 3rd era with one cart (to reach the 3rd era you need 700 food and 700 stone, and the cart of the 2nd era can only hold 500 units) ? ??

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.01.22

Have you thought about creating a second and third cart??? Produced in a small dinosaur farm.

A
ABM75 15.01.22

Thanks, I've just never used a small farm.

A

It's clear. But it's strange, you kind of had to build it first**, and then either upgrade to the middle one, or build the middle one separately.
** - and immediately check what creatures are offered there to choose from. In addition to the wagon, there are two combat units of the first level.

A
Asterix111 15.01.22

game won't start

A
Asterix111 15.01.22

I have win 7

A

I have windows 7 on my laptop and the game runs fine. It looks like you have a driver/video card problem, but I'm not sure.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 15.01.22

Haven't tried it myself. but I think it will work fine. Could it be the wood? Too new drivers also create such garbage.

A

In general, there is a problem with this game: when you first install it, direct-x is automatically installed too. Moreover, it is not clear what exactly is happening. No messages. What if the old drivers (2006 disk) overwrite the new ones? Here is such a moment.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 15.01.22

No, that's unlikely, installers aren't such idiots (= Well, even if they do, what's stopping you from updating DX from Mike's offsite?

A

It's not that it doesn't interfere. It's just that when outdated drivers are forcibly shoved at you, you get some kind of software rudeness =]

A
Asterix111 15.01.22

vidyuha of norms, although it is not indicated in the descriptions, but the driver, well, I don’t know, maybe a new or old catalyst,
I just turn it on like it starts and the black screen weighs then I turn off the window and there is an error
what to do?

g
gthtpfuheprf 15.01.22

it just won't work for me)

E
Egor Kochetov 15.01.22

What should I do I launch the ParaWorld menu (when you launch it appears and then disappears) then a dark screen error and then the menu after the error is endless ((((