3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.11.19 10:39 pm

My humble subjective opinion about the game | Let's discuss (Devil May Cry 5)

Hi all. I want to say that only played part 3, but for a long time, and in DMC: Devil May Cry. So my opinion is not competent. I'll write in points for easier reading.

Minus 1. Boring gameplay fresh part. The game itself is stylish, with charismatic characters, especially Nero. But the gameplay, which should not be very boring. Bored and despondent. Again, directing videos, acting, design some characters and locations - all great. But the play is frankly uninteresting. The same restart was much more cheerful.
Minus 2. Horrible design of Virgil and Dante. Dante an old man with long beard, and although the voice acting pulls. But his costume is cool. It was only on the face. Virgil is even worse. Absolutely does not inspire any sympathy. Appearance and voice matched quite bad. What is this GG Shamu?
Plus 1. Cool Nero. Very lively, interesting character, with charisma and charm. Just fine. Perhaps I liked it because it looks like Virgil from the restart. And there is a character design I liked more than in this part. I mean Dante and Vergil.
Plus 2. A great optimization. On my bucket very nice to play.

That's about it. Thank you all who have read. I would like to hear your arguments, preferably constructive.
39 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 16.11.19

I only played the 4th part and I liked it very much!After update vidyahu or PC check out 5th.But judging by the video, I doubt very much that I would get the same enthusiasm as it was on the 4th...

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.11.19

The gameplay is not boring, especially for Dante. Just great(tired to write about it) , the main problem is the need to keep the button of the sight is clamped. Caught sight the wrong enemy - all temp reset. In DMC2013 didn't need to clamp the sight to use the techniques. Evasion by three buttons - no comments . The gameplay for Nero more is revealed on a second playthrough.
Vergil also did not like in both appearance and voice. Nero in the fourth part was better.

M
Marquess 16.11.19

00 the Brave sailor

what makes Nero better? I ask out of interest, not a claim

M
Marquess 16.11.19

And then I remembered. The staging and direction of the game is very similar to Final Fantasy. Especially in the scene right before Nero showed his true form. It's like watching a battle Sephiroth (Virgil) and cloud (Dante)

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Just compare

DMC

Devil May Cry 5
See comments Lucifer 149

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 16.11.19

Marquess
Just prettier with the four.
Marquess wrote:
The staging and direction of the game is very similar to Final Fantasy
The beginning is very similar to Final Fantasy 15. Very similar moments as the three characters come to the throne where the boss sits.
The moment at 4:25

L
Lucifer 149 16.11.19

Marquess
So,stop ! Why you got rid of the fake Picchu by Virgil from part 5 ? It doesn't come close to how he looks

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 16.11.19

I don't know, I enjoyed it, but... if we assume the main boss, kill 8 mission, the game will end and the feeling is not progenote, why the authors force us to die? no! the game is awesome, but this fact pisses me off! about control, it's just easy, not like in other parts where we have to shoot Claudia and look for the button (if playing on PC) and 5 parts are all made easy!

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lucifer 149

Oh, I'm so sleepy, I did not notice a difference in practice. Sorry, fixed now.

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai

People usually, even if playing on a PC, use a gamepad. On kawamichi it is a perversion to play the slasher. But everyone decides for himself

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 16.11.19

Marquess
want to play on a gamepad, buy the game on console, and subverted to connect the controller to my computer, well it is! although there are 2 times less buttons, and it should be even easier!

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai

It is not necessary to be perverted, gamepads, has long been safely connect to PC and all works super.

u
urist666 16.11.19

Marquess wrote:
Boring gameplay fresh part. The game itself is stylish, with charismatic characters, especially Nero. But the gameplay, which should not be very boring.
Marquess

You probably passed, while only once (the second difficulty). The third difficulty is much more interesting.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 16.11.19

Marquess
perverted is not connecting, and with what to play on PC on the controller, it is a perversion! Hitite to play on the controller get the console! want to play on PC, play on the keyboard and the mouse! and not perverts!

Minus me, perverts!

T
TheHouse 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Minus you because you're narrow-minded

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai

why would I buy a console if for example I have a top PC? I'll buy a gamepad and play on ultra in Batman on the gamepad.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 16.11.19

Marquess
why buy a top PC that would igrai on the controller? Oh yeah, game on konsolki expensive, and you better spiritia!
or am I wrong?

TheHouse
nope, minus because perverts-the pirates!

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai

and if he already has, and I want for example to play MK on PC? Without a gamepad can't do

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 16.11.19

Marquess
;well, knowing that fadingi on PC difficult on this to get the console, and knowing that the difficult shooter for consoles, took a pitch! so if you want you can have it all!

M
Marquess 16.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai

On the controller you can safely play the same Kolda