3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigiJmot 15.01.22 12:16 am

Update 10 (Mortal Kombat X)

Friends, please help! Who can upload a new Update with a working predator to the torrent. I will be very grateful.
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tino Verano 15.01.22

Mikhail Islamov
I have a license) a predator of norms only in the style of a hunter for me. The rest are not so hot)

s
slava588889 15.01.22

Tell me, does everyone have brakes in the menu, especially when you choose a predator or new costumes for a new scorpion? Or is it just me that sucks!

B
Baka Mitai 15.01.22

The advantages of this update are that the game has stopped freezing and crashing, classic fatalities for some fighters, new costumes and a predator have been added. and locked at 60 fps, and not at 30
of the minuses - variable frame rate, which does not allow you to play comfortably. So you can become an epileptic. and after 2-4 fights, a fucking slow-mo appears, but it goes a little faster than on old updates

D
Denis Sukharev 15.01.22

BigiJmot
http://bigtorrent(dot)org there look for a repack from nemon I don’t know if there is just an update but the repack is in English and it seems to work

s
sadovnyk 15.01.22

Where can I download Yermak's new classic costume? They say it's already out on PC.

e
evilmaxx 15.01.22

my game crashes to my desktop without error, when I go through the story, in the chapter when I play Jax, I kill kun lao, and then the video, the crash is always in the same place, how to solve? Game on UPDATE 10

R
Rorschach1986 15.01.22

Denis Sukharev
Already there from the khatab

W
Waylon Jones 15.01.22

What kind of horror? I played somewhere a couple of months ago, a little later after the release - everything was more or less. There were of course friezes and lags, but it was quite comfortable to play. Now, absolutely on any settings there are friezes. Tried various configurations. And then there was the fucking slow-mo. Where!? Ten patches came out, and the situation did not improve at all. Rather the opposite. I'm starting to regret buying a license...

199111 15.01.22

It’s better to buy a license, I spent a long time steaming with a pirate, then I have to install the ripak again when rehashing, the error is always