3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samobojstwo 15.01.22 12:16 am

What's wrong with skirmishes? (Hearts of Iron 3)

I sent 2 cavalry divisions to the 1st Russian infantry and 1st cavalry (I am for the Romanians)
As a result of the battle, I lost 20 soldiers and the Russians 100! Yes, how so! There should be thousands of losses, but here no more than 100. I checked the organization and combat capability of all my and Russian soldiers. Everything is fine! 60-80% organization for me and the Russians 100% combat capability for me and the enemy! What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adler_80 15.01.22

samsami
Maybe they just retreated. Such losses indicate that the battle was a rearguard action.

s
samobojstwo 15.01.22

Adler_80
Yeah, retreated! They were outnumbered. So is aviation. Moreover, such battles are constant

A
Adler_80 15.01.22

samsami
And how are they with the supply? And you too?
By the way, who won in the end?

s
samobojstwo 15.01.22

Adler_80
The supply is complete for both. I won

A
Adler_80 15.01.22

samsami
Perhaps your soldiers are better armed, due to the fact that the level of development of military technologies is higher than that of the opponent. Therefore, the quality of weapons and military equipment is an order of magnitude higher than that of the enemy, which means that such battles will continue until an equal or stronger enemy is encountered.

s
samobojstwo 15.01.22

Adler_80
Even playing for Ecuador against Colombia is the same

A
Adler_80 15.01.22

samsami
So you are invincible and the enemies tremble before you))

s
samobojstwo 15.01.22

Adler_80
How can I be so invincible? Even if they trembled, I would endure 2 thousand soldiers for them

A
Adler_80 15.01.22

samsami
Try next time to surround the enemy so that he has nowhere to retreat. Then pounce on him and see what the casualties are on both sides.

s
samobojstwo 15.01.22

Adler_80
Well, yes. I'll take them all out and they give me 10 people