3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IslamYessenov 15.01.22 12:16 am

Problem with patch 1.08 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At first I played on 1.06, everything was fine (25-30 frames). Then I installed 1.07 and 1.08, and then one problem began: the game began to slow down, and no, not in terms of FPS. About once every 5 seconds the game freezes, then normally, and then freezes again (it's very annoying and it's impossible to play). I play on windows 10. I have one so how to solve it? I say right away that I will not download early versions, since their saves are not compatible with later patches.
15 Comments
Sort by:
g
genai 15.01.22

I would advise you to roll back to the previous OS, in which everything was fine

C
Chester 15.01.22

I also play on Win10 but I don't see any problems. I don’t even know how to fix it) maybe although I don’t know) there can be anything on pirates) but I’m chasing a license and haven’t found any problems so far)

d
dizzy33 15.01.22

THERE ARE NO "pirates" of the witcher. A pirate is no different from a license.

1948865 15.01.22

islamesenov Your
processor throttles (heats up and drops the load periodically). Game optimization problem after patch 1.07. Wait for 1.10 right away, because the problem is global. Yes, and witcher RAM began to eat more.
P.S. All NPCs began to draw faster, their dialogues began to appear immediately, and not after an hour of meditation - as a result, there is more load on the processor (moreover, a crooked load), so processors are weaker than 3770 and take a steam bath.

C
Chester 15.01.22

dizzy33
gg))) I have a brother in the next room playing pirates)))

z
zenerjon 15.01.22

Chestir immediately wrote that there is no pirate, that there is no difference between a pirate and a face!!

O
Old_Nick 15.01.22

A pirate - a license, really - there is no difference
But repack - the official gog / steam version - there is very much;)

D
Dimone78 15.01.22

I turn down the graphics settings, the fps increases, but I don’t feel VISIBLE differences, xs, maybe I’m not demanding on the graph, at 1.02 fps 32-41, now at 1.08 45-58, and still I don’t see the difference :)
Sometimes the truth is that the system already hangs , the percent is probably warming up, blew the computer, it seems to have stopped for now.
CPU AMD 4100FX,
Win 7-64
8GB RAM
960 Palit

G
Gutsz 15.01.22

islamesenov
Wait for the patch. Must correct, not everyone is so lucky.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 15.01.22

Chestir The pirated
version of the game is basically a hack! That is, the developers put protection on the game, and skilled people cracked this protection! And the developers of The Witcher 3 did not put any protection on the game, so there was nothing to hack! Bottom line: There is no difference between a license and a "pirate"! Everything seems to be reported...

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 15.01.22

well, I’ll say in defense of Windows 10. It went even faster for me than on Windows 7 and this applies not only to the Witcher but to everything else. And many of my friends do the same. Therefore, all "advice" about changing the OS is best considered useless and from those people who simply did not try it

1948865 15.01.22

Lyokha Tatarintsev
There is a difference between the cake version and the licensed copy. For the quality of the performance of the file itself also depends on adequate compression-archiving of files. It's just that a person called the cake version a "pirate", but this will not change the essence of things - downloaded the version with sewn patches and other bells and whistles - got the instability of the game and a headache.

s
st029 15.01.22

Vlad Skorokhodov
"off top" Is Jedi Knight 2 going for 10k?

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 15.01.22

st029
Well, do you want to check??

C
Chester 15.01.22

Lyokha Tatarintsev
I first downloaded the "pirate" to see how the game was before buying it, I personally slowed down a little (although the computer is powerful) and there were no conversations, only subtitles) I liked the game, bought it, installed it, everything is fine. What the person with the nickname 1948865 wrote is logical and true, each "pirate" plays in his own way.
So I would not say that there is no difference between a "pirated" and a license.