3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StavaasEVG 15.01.22 12:16 am

Artifacts (Batman: Arkham Knight)

The computer is below the minimum requirements, i5-2500k Radeon HD 6950 2gb, 8gb RAM.
So I decided to play at my own risk in betsa, a pirate of course. I started playing with the Optima 2 config, saw the blurry face of the Joker, and thought everything was perfect. But not everything is so smooth! After the Attack in the Diner, after all the videos, they showed the enemies, and now they (and the rest) stretched out into huge triangles and squares of dark tones that prevent me from seeing ... BATMAN !!! I can’t play, but at 28 fps it’s quite stable and smooth. HOW TO FIX these artifacts? Oh yeah, and the city is loading right in front of your nose.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 15.01.22

JeerLi0n
How to fix? Replace the computer with a normal one. The fact that you have 8 gigabytes of RAM does not give you anything yet. Your processor is old.

S
StavaasEVG 15.01.22

Kol55
I know, but... 8 gigs gives eight gigs O_o
... The computer drags the witcher on medium-high-very high-outrageous in Full HD, a little bit of everything, at 17-27 fps, that's enough for me. I saw artifacts back in 2013, In corn 3, instead of Psycho. The computer can quite pull everything from this and next year at a minimum of 720r, as well as absolutely everything that has been produced over the past decades at maximum speeds, which is enough for me. So how to remove these artifacts? Still the same without configs. Can wait for the final processing from the WB?

D
DAZZDRANAGON 15.01.22

JeerLi0n
No way! Just burn the system unit at the stake ... And get a new one with normal hardware

S
StavaasEVG 15.01.22

Gnev999
First, you burn yours, I'll be happy to watch the video of how the top pitch over 2033 burns.
I understand that everyone here says that my pitch is shit, then I'll go, there's no solution, I'll remove the bats, I'll play Dying Light at maximum settings in fullhd.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 15.01.22

JeerLi0n
=) ... Yes, why do you perceive so categorically at once? Your computer is not shit... It's just outdated... and in the future you'll face even more problems with games...! And burn it ... I'm like that ... in short, I would burn my old computer ... epic =))) ... Update hardware ... Do not hold on to the old, as they say ... pulls to the bottom; -)

K
Kosh13 15.01.22

Xs what do you say for the computer. There are worse.
I passed on the I5 750 without any problems.
Artifacts usually talk about problems with firewood. Try to reinstall.

K
Kol55 15.01.22

NorthernSky
The fact that 11 years of release is the time. and two old madalka. And you don’t have to be so aggressive, you can immediately see who is going to school on September 1. Good luck

K
Kol55 15.01.22

JeerLi0n
Wait, or try to update the driver if it is not updated for you.

D
DStrifer 15.01.22

Yes, stupidly reinstall the drivers on the vidyuhi, and do a CLEAN installation, take down all the old ones for sure!

F
Fitter 15.01.22

JeerLi0n
HOW TO FIX these artifacts?
Listen to advice about firewood. And put no older than 15.5. On the HD 6000 series, the last firewood gives artifacts (it is in this game, in the rest it is normal).
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.22

one poson had a problem with the driver, for example. roll back to the old driver

S
StavaasEVG 15.01.22

Fitter
Tochnyak! I have the latest, 15.7! Sorry to say too late. Deleted, but the installer remained. I'll play later. Thanks for the info, closing the topic.