3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torik79 15.01.22 12:16 am

Component (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can anyone tell me where to get this damn ether? Tired of searching. Thanks in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman Bates 15.01.22

Find/buy a recipe and craft it yourself.

T
Torik79 15.01.22

Norman Bates
And which dealer to buy?

N
Norman Bates 15.01.22

Torik79
I don’t know for sure, I usually found this recipe. But either at the herbalist not far from Oxenfurt, he has a house with a guiding sign. Or at the druid in Skellige, after completing his quest "Exercises in Higher Alchemy".

T
Torik79 15.01.22

OK. THX.

d
dream crusher 15.01.22

On the difficult level of the game, you are unlikely to find any recipes from herbalists :)

D
Dimkinpark 15.01.22

Dreamcrusher
There is no difference between hard and easy, everything can be bought from herbalists and alchemists.

W
Wattgern 15.01.22

Dreamcrusher
Perhaps you meant that on a difficult level it is difficult to FIND them, and not to buy them. You can buy at any time, regardless of the level of difficulty. Play on Hard levels and see for yourself!

d
dream crusher 15.01.22

Gwienbleid3
I play on hard and so. The first time I passed (on an easy one), the herbalists had 2-3 recipes, on a complex one, or they didn’t exist, or 1 recipe. I'm going through the game for the 4th time, writing out the places of drops of blueprints and recipes for oils and bombs.

W
Wattgern 15.01.22

Dreamcrusher
I don't know, it was difficult at once, and there was enough of everything. But in terms of finding something, it didn’t often come across. Maybe I didn't search well.