3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tauzuru 16.11.19 10:40 pm

Is it worth buying the game? (Need for Speed Payback)

hi, I was wondering whether to buy the game or wait until it lomanut? if you buy - of course litsuha and updates. And if you will download the pirates, though free, but it is necessary to pump the game will be released if renewal or if you lay out the patches.
91 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

GamesKnкинь the link,the site is not machinecheck ????

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

can buy or swap for WoT ACC ??those who passed the game and to whom it is no longer interesting,

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

qwe7
so change me ACC or sell

q
qwe7 16.11.19

FOX_Skaynet
origin acces, after you decided not to buy, although all parts bought since 2008

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

guys tell me if I take the standard version ???? the script will be ????just in the origin says that the exclusive set of plot-filled missions,it's like ???????????????

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 16.11.19

Yes, the game is gorgeous.

D
Doc_81 16.11.19

with the current pricing policy.... about piratka torrent edishn think of captivity.... Alas. Only in the collection order should couplet, but - worth - it ?... this is the second question.

D
Doc_81 16.11.19

-Gekisen-
awesome..... well.... in terms of consumer goods MB.

D
Doc_81 16.11.19

Fan_Tiesto
what can I say.... it's a matter of time.

P
PRIVA 16.11.19

I previous bought on the PS4 and then sell the disc the game was solid pain. this shit PPV

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.19

Bought offline activation for 300 p., the business is, it's not a lot of money and do not steamed,something to return(if not liked),we all were,when DENOVO still broke.

P
Podvipodvertov 16.11.19

People on Windows 10 pirate broken is it possible to buy Forza 3 in windowsista store?

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

it is easy to play BUT I play so say 8,,,,10 ,,or 7 .and 7 ,,,10 ,,though looks like Driver San Francisco ,,,,but the graphics and the plot , so Neche,really hate this number , and to dredge And drift,.question the hell ????so many cars of different classes rather

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

but For those who are there offline of ACTIVIA and other ,,,Yes, no offline activation there is only one ,,Linlin activation,( at the expense of offline activation yeah good uncle ponakupili 2000 akkov then that would you for 300 rubles sell ahahaha che you like children with this planactivity Complete Scam ,,,divorce ,,,it would be this OFFLINE activation would long ago pirates were

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

and finally ,.break down the game a maximum of 5 people ,,,or finally 2 ,,.3 the rest are all there Hatabu ,,.mechanics ,,,,years ,,.Dusi ,,Musi ,,nah or the trackers signed or varuyut and its just a wrapper to do ...and about the Need or Speed sure 78% her as previousoy won't break,well maybe a year and a half, and then premadasa almost half a year has passed and no one broke

q
qwe7 16.11.19

origin there are no discounts on new games
the game is fucking good

q
qwe7 16.11.19

Podvipodvertov
to Accu bind your from Microsoft, but this NFS is better than Forza 3 in graphics

q
qwe7 16.11.19

DEDGAMER
when you pass the meaning remains only in multiplayer))
and according to the chart, nothing will not be better the next 2 years, it is better to buy, I'm so forza 3 is also activated for 450, then still bought it for 2600 in six months and only skated in Olaine))

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.19

qwe7
I downloaded the Repack forza3 ,clocked up a lot of dough,bought all the cars and enjoyed the game for free,and multiplayer I don't need.

t
tophacker 16.11.19

Check out my темуhttp://forums.playground.EN/need_for_speed_payback/ne_sohranyaetsya_progress-950719/
and think to buy or not. License own.