3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arnold85r 15.01.22 12:16 am

Weather in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is there a thunderstorm with lightning in the game besides the missions? haven't met yet
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le0_o 15.01.22

arnold85r
is!

A
Almondo 15.01.22

yes, joy lifted to vibrate with thunder)

S
Scar. 15.01.22

There is thunder and rain and lightning. The weather changes outside of missions.
Unfortunately, lightning has never hit the ground yet (I would like to see it, they promised to implement it).

G
Gera95 15.01.22

But lightning has never hit the ground, unfortunately
I have. Only it hits not near you, but in the distance. On the highway, I once saw how in the distance it hit the ground straight. And once I looked at the city from the serpentine at night, somewhere in the distance it cut to the ground. Looks great of course.

S
Scar. 15.01.22

Cool then. So, I will look around in a thunderstorm to also see a lightning strike. :D

G
Gera95 15.01.22

Scar.
Walk more often, and longer, you will see a lot of things. True, it is better to go to the mountains with a shotgun .. there are surprises. )

S
Scar. 15.01.22

Gera95
Thank you, I will know. :)
And about the mountains with a gun, I already understood that. For I met once with a cougar. :(

M
Marquess 15.01.22

is there an earthquake? I just don't know myself. Although there is a curling iron, I don’t want to play. Skyrim is waiting for me

J
Joker_23 15.01.22

Vilgefortz
There is an eruption of Mount Chilliad, as a result of which the entire Los Santos is under water, and lava flows out of the curling iron, and then it becomes no time for jokes ..

H
HyperXStream 15.01.22

No, nothing happens to the weather, only it rarely rains and that's it.

C
Captain Kote 15.01.22

HyperXStream
rain, thunderstorm, fog happens, everything is as it should

H
HyperXStream 15.01.22

Captain Kote

Rarely all this happens, I saw a thunderstorm once in my playthrough and it rained 5 times.

C
Captain Kote 15.01.22

HyperXStream xs
, there was a thunderstorm 3 times, and it rained 7 times for sure, although the plot has not even passed half yet

G
Gregorus Fokin 15.01.22

I don’t know, the question may be stupid, but how to achieve good weather?
It seems to be sunny in the morning, but then everything is covered with clouds and, as it were, there is no rain, it just smog.
I don’t want to enter cheats, but I also don’t want to drive in gray Los Santos.
Maybe you need to save on a certain day of the week?

T
There should be a name 15.01.22

Call the weather service, they seem to be able to disperse the clouds with a mop

z
zzz111zzz 15.01.22

GregorusFokin
Yes, the sun in the game is beautiful, though you will see it in the morning

N
Nik210 15.01.22

GregorusFokin
native trainer use
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_script_hook_v_native_trainer_v1_0_350_2a_1_0_335_2_1_0_350_1_1_0_350_2_alexander_blade-58912/

it's true and it lasts for 10 minutes of real time, then click again

M
Mwq 15.01.22

does the weather change? in "of line", half of the game has passed, not noticeable.

C
Cryptor 15.01.22

Nik210
Yes, unfortunately, the native trainer does not loop the selected weather ... Maybe cheaters will make the selected weather not reset.

S
Supra NH1 15.01.22

I always have sunny weather, and it only rained 5 times in the whole game.
now I have set it to animate and at least set a blizzard for yourself :))