3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 15.01.22 12:16 am

Dark faces in the character editor (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

At the very beginning, when creating a character, the faces are very dark and cannot be seen. What is the problem? Firewood updated, everything should be fine. I have a pirate
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS_CAHEK 15.01.22

Most likely, just unfinished RePack. Try downloading another one.
Well, or try changing the graphics settings, "texture quality", for example.
SpoilerMaybe the problem is in SweetFX, because of it, my characters have black eyes.
In general, if your problem is not with the video card, then with the game itself.

C
Celesty 15.01.22

SS_CAHEK
Thank you, I'll try.
Previously, it didn't start at all and crashed just before the start, now it's started and such garbage

S
SS_CAHEK 15.01.22

nastya_foxy Hope this helps.
If I understood correctly, then you have a GTX750 video card, I have no problems with it.
Good luck! :)

C
Celesty 15.01.22

SS_CAHEK
It is she

A
Acana 15.01.22

The same bullshit. Already loosened all the settings, updated the firewood. How many repacks did not download, everything is the same. And on V3 and V4 the crack is also bullshit ...

S
SS_CAHEK 15.01.22

Well, on both tablets, I had no problems with the graphics.
nastya_foxy, Acana, do you have this problem only in the editor, or in the game itself? Tried "default" characters?
Add. Have you installed the software that comes with RePacks?

A
Acana 15.01.22

SS_CAHEK, I did not go beyond the editor. I don’t really want to play with the “Monkey” pug. There, as soon as the GG gets up, and immediately "hides" in the shadows.

C
Celesty 15.01.22

SS_CAHEK
It seems to be only in the editor, because when she gets up, her face is normal, but still I want to make my character.

D
DanyDiablo 15.01.22

The same nonsense, vidyaha amd 7770, dark faces in the editor, tablet version 4!

D
DanyDiablo 15.01.22

nastya_foxy
solved the problem, download the v2 crack (from a root, for example), install it and voila, everything is ok. you create a Persian, save, and put crack 4 again (downloaded from the same root). if you want links in a personal ladies)

D
DanyDiablo 15.01.22

Acana
look at my post above, maybe it will help you

A
Acana 15.01.22

Basically solved the problem. One user posted instructions on a torrent. I tweaked a little.

Attention! So that when playing with the fourth crack there are no gaps through the textures and black faces of the characters on the character creation screen, and when playing with the third crack the game does not crash immediately after loading the save / character creation, you need to change the game language in the registry to English, and then return the Russian language enabling it in the settings of the game itself.

To do this, open Notepad and copy the code from the picture (because the site does not allow you to enter words of more than 48 characters. You can google something like this. Or do page recognition: D)

Save this file in the .reg extension. For example DAIenglish.reg
Run the created file. A warning pops up - click ok.
Restart PC.
We go into the game - it will be all in English.
If you need to change the language to Russian then go to the game menu in Option->Audio->TextLanguages ​​set it to Russian
Press Back and ok.
After these manipulations, there will be no crash immediately after loading the location in the third crack and failures in the textures and black faces of the characters on the screen for creating a character on the fourth crack.

C
Celesty 15.01.22

Acana
Thank you very much)) Everything worked: 3 Thank you very much

A
Acana 15.01.22

nastya_foxy, if you fall under the textures, put on top of the 4th version - version 2. Or They offer another option, change the language already in the game and back, every time you want to play.

C
Celesty 15.01.22

Acana
has only created a character so far, she hasn’t even run yet,
but thanks for the advice)

A
Andrey Zaragulov 15.01.22

Acana
_

S
Split 15.01.22

and if the 2nd crack worked fine, then what for to put the 4th one?

A
Acana 15.01.22

Andrey Zaragulov, well, I'm fine with that. Only in cut scenes ._ lags.
The split, as I understand it, included support for some processors. And it seems like there are fewer friezes and dopas have been introduced. But I may be wrong. I'm not that good at it :D

C
Celesty 15.01.22

The split
for me the second crack did not work for example, but the fourth one worked. Only there was this problem with faces

G
Gallz 15.01.22

Who has a registry error, replace the top line of the form Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 with REGEDIT4